ishtar_626 (ishtar_626) wrote in _nowheretoturn_,
ishtar_626
ishtar_626
_nowheretoturn_

Depressed

Im having a hard time battling my depression recently and I know what its being triggered by, but I just cant fix it. That and my dreams that are a part of it are back. Jim registered as a sex offender, and its really weird having the guy who raped me for 3 years living 25.6 miles away. I just cant fix that and while I know he can never contact me, Im concerned about running in to him. Hes only 18 miles from where I work, and I just get terrified that I will see him somewhere and have a complete and total mental breakdown. The other sucky part is since Im pregnant I cant take my tranqs for the dreams, or my mood stabilizer or my anti depresent. I never thought I would actually want to take my cocktail of pills. The other scary thing is he lives that close to Bryanna. What if he runs into me and sees her and wants to hurt her to get back to me. I know Im being completely unrational but its just stuff that goes through my head.

Does anyone know anyway to battle depression without meds? Its making me a horrid person to be around.
Subscribe

• Into the darkness...

My friend Ann is in a coma. I have never had a friend who was in a coma before....I feel so powerless, she lives in Seattle and I'm in WI. I can't…

• May you come with your own knives..

You'll never take me alive. With all the voice of what is true, is there nothing I can do.. Where the willows weep and the whirlpools sleep,…

• AND THIS IS HOW IT FEELS..

And so it is that now I've learned, it's possible to laugh with a lump in your throat and tears can be hidden, if you really try and the roles we…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 10 comments

• Into the darkness...

My friend Ann is in a coma. I have never had a friend who was in a coma before....I feel so powerless, she lives in Seattle and I'm in WI. I can't…

• May you come with your own knives..

You'll never take me alive. With all the voice of what is true, is there nothing I can do.. Where the willows weep and the whirlpools sleep,…

• AND THIS IS HOW IT FEELS..

And so it is that now I've learned, it's possible to laugh with a lump in your throat and tears can be hidden, if you really try and the roles we…