Buffy Summers (fakingitsomehow) wrote in _nowhereland_,
Buffy Summers
fakingitsomehow
_nowhereland_

• Mood:

Past in the Present

"Hey Gunn, mind if I borrow her for a bit?" I smiled at him as I motioned with my hands for Fred to follow me so we could talk privately. In a cave.

Hey, it was the best I could do. I'd been feeling pretty sorry for myself and it was time I actually did something about it, like talk to Fred. Fred, who I'd been meaning to talk to in ages. The last time I spoke to her was out of sheer anger. She and Gunn and some bad liquor combined with that truth spell had forced me to admit to them my completely inappropriate and mixed-up feelings regarding Angel. Later, though, I'd learned from Wes that somehow, he, Fred, and Cordelia had all talked and... it had been fine.

The one thing I'd been so upset about for so long? The time when Wes' friends had deserted him -- twice -- in favor of Angel? Somehow those three had worked it all out. Somehow Fred and Cordelia had managed to say the words, "I'm sorry" to Wes. Two simple words he'd been dying to hear for far too long, words that I'd given to him freely...

We had fractured ourselves for too long, and ok, fine. So I was slightly protective of my boyfriend and pissy at Fred for telling Wes she was going to "save Angel". She also finally said she was wrong to him, and I'd never gotten a chance to talk to her about that.

Or had I? I could've sworn I had been talking to Fred last in the battle...

Shaking my head, I rubbed my arms to keep them warm and just smiled at her. "Um. Ok. First off? I wanted to say thanks to you. For what you said to Wes.... I mean you and Cordelia... well, you didn't get to see the full-extent of Fred-induced-happiness on him." I blew out my breath.

"And, I wanted to apologize to you for the way I acted. I know, I know, big shocker. Buffy runs off at the mouth, but... I'm sorry. Really."

Hopefully, we could all put it in the past and just move on. Right?

"Um, so... do you hate me?"

((Open to Fred))
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 10 comments