Megan (gotr1426) wrote in _notfadeaway_,
Megan
gotr1426
_notfadeaway_

Resolve face

"There's no use arguing with me. Do you see my resolve face? You've seen it before. You know what it means. This can help Buffy. If we turn Angel back soon enough, we can stop him from ever awakening Acathla." -Willow

Thank you to those of you who commented on the receint happenings here at the community. As of right now I'm going to change a few things about the community, you may call it being more strict, but I think it might be needed for awhile.

NEW/MORE ENFORCED RULES in effect RIGHT NOW
-You MUST be a member of the community to enter/win challenges, if you are not.. your icons WILL be disqualified
-When voting you can only vote under ONE LJ account, if you entered icons, it's the one you entered them on
-NO voting for youself, if you do your votes will not count and your icons will be disqualified
-When voting, I post it for friends only, so you MUST be a member to vote/see the voting

--I will probably be changing up the voting techniques for awhile, to ensure complete fairness
--ANYONE that is caught breaking ANY of these rules (or the old ones as well) WILL BE BANNED FROM THE COMMUNITY

I don't think I forgot anything else... but that's why it's nice to be able to edit your post, ha.

From everyone's opinions, I think we are just going to move on with the challenges. I think it's silly to throw salt on the wounds and bring up the voting and everything again. We'll just leave the votes as they were... water under the bridge at this point. The lovely stepinsidelove will make banners this week and we'll move on with our lives... sound ok? I hope so. Let's start fresh and new and keep the community running! :)
Subscribe

• (no subject)

What's going on with this community it's been dead for a while.

• new screencaps!

I'm going to leave the current voting up for a couple more days, in hopes that we will have more participation. If you haven't voted yet, please do…

• Vote

Long time, no see! ;) Please vote for your favorite icons. We are only voting for 3 this week (angel and buffy caps combined). Don't vote for your…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 12 comments

• (no subject)

What's going on with this community it's been dead for a while.

• new screencaps!

I'm going to leave the current voting up for a couple more days, in hopes that we will have more participation. If you haven't voted yet, please do…

• Vote

Long time, no see! ;) Please vote for your favorite icons. We are only voting for 3 this week (angel and buffy caps combined). Don't vote for your…