Megan (gotr1426) wrote in _notfadeaway_,
Megan
gotr1426
_notfadeaway_

some issues

It has been brought to my attention that we've had a few things happen in our past vote this last week.
I believe that someone has been using multiple LJ accounts to vote for their own icons. This happened at another community, and someone brought it up to me. I am not positive that it happened here, but I have a feeling that it did. I never turned on the IP logger because I trusted all of the community members to not take cheating to this level.

I pride myself in making this a good challenge community, but when I find out that someone has most likely been cheating I do not appreciate it. The idea of a challenge is to make it fair to all members. I am deeply sorry if it has effected anyone here, but I don't know what I can do at this point... the voting is over... but if members feel strongly we could vote again for the last set of icons. So this is the point where I ask you for your opinions and what you think we/I should do. I know I'm the mod, but I want everyone to have an equal chance and I feel that this might not have happened in the past week.

For those of you who have always been honest (and that's pretty much most of you), thank you again for continuing to make this community great with your participating.

(All comments to this post will be screened. Speak your mind, I don't mind. Give me some ideas, and I hope we can get this settled/under control.)

FYI: One thing that will be changed is you MUST be a member of the community to enter/win challenges (FROM NOW ON).
Subscribe

• (no subject)

What's going on with this community it's been dead for a while.

• new screencaps!

I'm going to leave the current voting up for a couple more days, in hopes that we will have more participation. If you haven't voted yet, please do…

• Vote

Long time, no see! ;) Please vote for your favorite icons. We are only voting for 3 this week (angel and buffy caps combined). Don't vote for your…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments