Megan (gotr1426) wrote in _notfadeaway_,
Megan
gotr1426
_notfadeaway_

Voting!

It's now time to vote for your favorite icons. There are so many wonderful entries this week! We had a great turnout this week as well! Even though I voting was posted tonight, the new screencaps will still be up tomorrow night. Monday evening I will post the winners (so that we still have two days to vote).

You can for for up to 3 different icons. You may not vote for yourself. Don't forget to look at all of the icons, because we had too many to put in just one poll question.
Good luck!

Buffy and Dawn:

1(2.0%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)
1(2.0%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)

2(25.0%)
6(75.0%)

Dancin' Angel and Wesley:

1(2.0%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)
1(2.0%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)

I updated/fixed the user info of the community so that it's more current. I changed a few things around to make it look nicer and more organized. If you notice or think of anything that would help it look/sound better let me know.

I'm also now going to require all users to post the URL for their icons when they enter them. I will change it in the user info. The first few weeks I'll be a little more lenient, but then I will not accept icon entries without it. I'm starting this because it is a huge time saver for me, and I can more efficiently post the voting for all members. Questions about the URL requirement? Please ask!

A HUGE thank you goes out to shortiegirl06 for making the banners last week and this week! If you are interested in making banners anytime in the community, you can reply to any post and let me know! :)
Subscribe

• (no subject)

What's going on with this community it's been dead for a while.

• new screencaps!

I'm going to leave the current voting up for a couple more days, in hopes that we will have more participation. If you haven't voted yet, please do…

• Vote

Long time, no see! ;) Please vote for your favorite icons. We are only voting for 3 this week (angel and buffy caps combined). Don't vote for your…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments