April 10th, 2005

BUTCH-tarnished

New Screencaps for the week!

When you post please remember:
-the URL of your icons
-icons cannot be over 40K in size and 100x100 pixels
-your icons can include other pictures, but the supplied image(s) need to be the main image/focus of your icon
-you cannot post your icons anywhere else until voting has ended
-for each category you can submit 1 icon (1 for the Buffy caps and 1 for the Angel caps)

Collapse )
BUTCH-tarnished

Default icon challenge!

In addition to the regular challenge I'm going to start the default icon challenge again this week.

Each user can create and enter up to two icons from the Buffy episode "Chosen". All entries need to posted as a comment to this post (all entries will be screened)! All the same rules apply (animation is allowed, all icons under 40K, no bigger than 100x100, and users cannot post their icons anywhere else until after voting has ended).
Just remember that all entries have to be from the Buffy episode "Chosen", any entries that are not from that episode will be disqualified.

Because this is a special challenge I'm going to run it for 2 weeks. Entries will be due by Friday, April 22nd at 11pm central time. After the entries are in I will post a poll with all of the icons. Whatever icon wins will become the new user icon. Good luck to everyone! If you have any questions check the user info first and then ask! :)

Some screencap sites are:
Screencappiness, Screencap Paradise, A Buffy Screencap Site, Buffyworld, and Romance on BtVS. You can also user your own screencaps or take from any site as long as they are from "Chosen".