Megan (gotr1426) wrote in _notfadeaway_,
Megan
gotr1426
_notfadeaway_

vote!

It's now time to vote for your favorite icons. Remember you can vote for 1-3 icons in each category and you are not able to vote for yourself. If you vote too many times or vote for yourself none of your votes will count.

We still need a banner maker for this last set of winners we had. If you are interested in making the banners for this last week's winners let me know. We also need a banner maker for this week too. :)

I've also included a question about our next default icon challenge. I want to know what episode you'd like to use... Don't know what I'm talking about? Check the user info FIRST before asking. (it's in there, I promise) FYI, if you don't remember the Buffy or Angel episode and would like to look it up I'd suggest The Buffyverse DB it has an EXCELLENT synopsis and quotes from each and every episode of AtS and BtVS.

Dawn:

1(3.2%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)

Fred and Spike:

2(6.7%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)
1(3.3%)
1(3.3%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)

What episode for the default icon challenge?

Buffy- "Anne"
4(12.9%)
Buffy- "Becoming Part 2"
6(19.4%)
Angel- "Ground State"
2(6.5%)
Buffy- "Restless"
3(9.7%)
Buffy- "Hush"
3(9.7%)
Buffy- "The Body"
2(6.5%)
Angel- "Hero"
0(0.0%)
Buffy- "Welcome to the Hellmouth"
2(6.5%)
Angel- "Time Bomb"
4(12.9%)
Angel- "Tomorrow"
1(3.2%)
Angel- "Destiny"
2(6.5%)
Buffy- "Becoming Part 1"
0(0.0%)
Buffy- "Lover's Walk"
2(6.5%)

Tags: voting
Subscribe

• Vote

Long time, no see! ;) Please vote for your favorite icons. We are only voting for 3 this week (angel and buffy caps combined). Don't vote for your…

• Vote!

Please read this before you vote, because of the low entry count this week I'm changing the voting for this week only. Please vote for your three…

• Vote!

It's now time to vote for your favorite icons. Remember you cannot vote for yourself, and you can vote for 1-3 icons in each category. For your…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments