Megan (gotr1426) wrote in _notfadeaway_,
Megan
gotr1426
_notfadeaway_

Vote!

It's now time to vote for your favorite icon(s). Thank you to everyone who entered. I asked for more icons and you delivered, you guys are great! :)

One thing I do have to point out/ask is that you make sure that the image hosting site that you are using allows direct linking. I had a couple of problems with that this week. I don't mind uploading them once to my own site, because all the entries should be included, but the next time around you must find a site to upload them to or I cannot include your entries in the poll. Imageshack, fotopic.net, and xs.to hosting do not work as direct links, fyi. If you are looking for a place to upload your icons http://www.photobucket.com is a great place, I think that livejournal also allows some image uploads too. If you have any questions about that, feel free to ask.

You know the voting rules but,you can vote for 1-3 icons in each category (1-3 in B/A/S and 1-3 in C/W) and you CANNOT vote for yourself.
If you vote incorrectly, votes can be changed by clicking on the poll # and then clicking on vote in poll. Any votes with more then 3 icons for a category will void all votes from that user.
I've also included a poll question for our next default icon challenge. I want to know what episode from Buffy or Angel the users think we should use. It's a text entry, so you need to write in either the episode name or corresponding #. If you don't know episode names or numbers go check out Buffyverse DB and I'm SURE it will help. :)

Buffy, Angel, and Spike:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
1(4.3%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)
1(4.3%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)
1(4.3%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)

Cordy and Wes:

0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)
1(4.3%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)
0(0.0%)

What should be the next episode we use for the default icon challenge? (episode names or numbers are fine, please specify Angel or Buffy)

Would anyone like to make banners for this set of winners? If you are interested please reply to this post.
Tags: voting
Subscribe

• Vote

Long time, no see! ;) Please vote for your favorite icons. We are only voting for 3 this week (angel and buffy caps combined). Don't vote for your…

• Vote!

Please read this before you vote, because of the low entry count this week I'm changing the voting for this week only. Please vote for your three…

• Vote!

It's now time to vote for your favorite icons. Remember you cannot vote for yourself, and you can vote for 1-3 icons in each category. For your…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments