Ari (dovefeathers) wrote in _nolasingles_,
Ari
dovefeathers
_nolasingles_

Meeting people?

After living here for a few months, I've only really met one group of people, and wanted to say hello and maybie get to know some others. Behind the cut I put some info about myself. Maybie if there are a group of us that hit it off online, we could get together at Du Monde or something some time-- somewhere none of us would be creeped out to meet internet strangers? Feedback is welcome...

Stuff I enjoy:

Indie/College Rock (Decemberists, Neutral Milk, The Shins, Arcade Fire, Sufjan Stevens, Ani, Iron & Wine...)
Kobudo (I'm only a white belt), Aikido
Roadtrips
Art in all forms: visual, literary, dramatic, etc...
Self-aware geekyness: LARPing & rpg's, Adult Swim, the X-Files and making fun of myself
Dressing up crazy just for fun, pulling pranks, and adventuring
Spontenaity, creativity, zanyness, quirkyness
And anything that's a nice blend of wholesome and mischevious creativity

Other facts:
I'm a recent college grad
I'm Buddhist, and value a strong inner moral compass regardless of a person's denomination
I make friends with all types of people and love friendly debate
I'm from the New York Hudson River Valley, and Putnam County

So if you're reading this and as dubious about whether or not it's a good idea to meet people on the internet as I am, drop me a line. ;)
Subscribe

• Hey people

So I just moved around N.O. (Slidell actually) and I'm looking to meet new people. I only really know the people I work with, and I don't really hang…

• (no subject)

COME JOIN OUR SQUAD! ALL AGES ALL SEXES! MEETING EVERY SUNDAY AT CITY PARK AND SOLOMON AT 1PM IN MIDCITY. PEACE!

• Pretty russian girls!

Nov. 28th, 2006 at 9:46 AM</abbr> sexy_russian_1 Age range: min years max years Height…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments