?

No account? Create an account
Amila - Crimson Stigmata

necromage in _noiresensus

[!] New Staff Members!

Very belatedly – I'd like to welcome Merci (nosferatu_blue) and Auril (auril) to the team at Noire Sensus! Both will be helping us with formatting new fics coming in and are the reason the site is still alive and kicking. They've actually been working behind the scenes with us for about a year now and have already churned out bucket loads of formatted fics – which I need to upload!

As Noire Sensus is now 8 years old (oh my god, what happened to the time?!) the roles and amount of time the original Noire Sensus crew could devote to the site have changed. Basically everyone except for psuedoskribe and I are now only related to the site in 'consulting' roles as their lives take them elsewhere. On that note, I'd like to bid a very fond farewell to Eilis Siani (bananafis), Wolfie (wolfwarrior), and Link (link621) who've left us in a staff capacity. All three have been a great help behind the scenes, keeping the site running and providing valuable advice and support; Eilis was even one of the four founding members of Noire Sensus. But, alas, all good times must come to an end... Link will remain on as a contributing author.

The updated Noire Sensus staff role is:
  • Auril (auril) – SFA Format Officer – NEW!

• Braken (braken) – Consultant (updated)

• Koorime aka K (psuedoskribe) - Site Co-ordinator (unchanged)

• Loquacia Dee (loqia) - Consultant (updated)

• Mage (necromage) - Site Administrator (unchanged)

• Merci (nosferatu_blue) - SFA Format Officer – NEW!

Another bad sign of how long it's been since I worked on the site – I had to look up all our info before I could write this post – the shame!

NB: The information on site is still out of date and will remain so until I can get my laptop to run faster >:D

NB2: I think I might even post this to the mailing list – apologies for people getting this twice. Now where did I put that thing...

Comments

welcome to the new staff and i bid those who left a fond farewell with many wishes of excitement and joy in their futures!
Welcome to the new(-ish) crack dealers! I hope they manage to keep the rest of you honest. ;) And best of luck to the other three staff members - you all have been a great help in providing addictive entertainment and many late nights when I should've been asleep.
Welcome to the staff, guys! And I'm so glad to see that Caroline is on it. ^^ I'm also glad to see that this site is planning on updating. xD
Amila

February 2014

S M T W T F S

Tags