Chananigans (gunblade_girl) wrote in _noiresensus,
Chananigans
gunblade_girl
_noiresensus

Fic Search

I'm looking for an FFVIII SxS fanfic, and I'm sure I read it on Noiresensus. I can't find it anywhere now, and I don't remember the name of it.

Laguna had died and Squall became president. He took a vacation to one of Laguna's old palaces and found Seifer there. Come to find out Seifer had been Laguna's slave.

Seifer and Squall argued about Seifer's being a slave and Seifer mentioned how it wasn't so bad and that it could be worse because some other country wanted him lobotomized. Squall responded by saying that was a cop out.

It all ended in a sex scene where Seifer had to balance water on his head while Squall did interesting things to his body.

It was a one-shot smut fic, really, but I liked it a lot.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?
Tags: fic search
Subscribe

• fanfic search

Hi. My name is Amanda, and I joined because I've been searching forever for this Final Fantasy 8 fanfic I read quite a while back called Star Light.…

• Looking for a Gundam Wing Fanfic

It seems that this is the most successful and efficient way to find fics that have long been lost. Probably about four years ago I found this Treize…

• The fic I was looking for

So yes! The fic I had posted about earlier is called "S.O.L.D.I.E.R" and it is by Silver Rayne and it was on Intrinsic Desires. Now, the problem is,…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments