♥love∞ (x_beautyaintall) wrote in _nijinoshoutai,
♥love∞
x_beautyaintall
_nijinoshoutai

• Mood:

After a long time... well, happy birthday, Shishi-pyon!

Title: "Happy Birthday, Shishido!" (Gee, how creative...)
Featuring: Shishido Ryou and a piece of cake.
Dimensions: 556x672
Size: 253kb
Lineart: here.
Comments: ... GOD those eyes are huge. Never start a piece half-asleep in the middle of class. Glaring mistakes and WHEE. I just finished this over half an hour ago or something.
Preview:

Tags: cg, gift, tenipuri
Subscribe

• [DUMP 11/06-5/07] i love me some hardworkers.

WTF this post is image-heavy like crazy! This spans, like, November 2006 to... now. The top two are the most recent works, and everything else is…

• [CG] Kira Kira Shishi

Title: Kira Kira Shishi Series: Prince of Tennis Charas: Shishido Ryou Dimensions: 800x430 (Photobucket resized it...) Size: 150kb Time:…

• I'm so lazy in posting. xD;; WTF.

Two little colored sketches completed on openCanvas. I really like the soft feeling of the airbrush too. :3 It makes things feel fluffy~! 'Twas…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 19 comments

• [DUMP 11/06-5/07] i love me some hardworkers.

WTF this post is image-heavy like crazy! This spans, like, November 2006 to... now. The top two are the most recent works, and everything else is…

• [CG] Kira Kira Shishi

Title: Kira Kira Shishi Series: Prince of Tennis Charas: Shishido Ryou Dimensions: 800x430 (Photobucket resized it...) Size: 150kb Time:…

• I'm so lazy in posting. xD;; WTF.

Two little colored sketches completed on openCanvas. I really like the soft feeling of the airbrush too. :3 It makes things feel fluffy~! 'Twas…