Tess (leaute) wrote in _nightrainbow,
Tess
leaute
_nightrainbow

25 icons

1 - 9 Princess Zelda (Twilight Princess)
10 - 12 The Great Fairy (Twilight Princess)
13 - 14 Ashei (Twilight Princess)
15 - 21 Sophitia (Soul Calibur 4)
22 - 24 Dizzy (Guilty Gear)
25 Aerith Gainsborough (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25

Because her tutorials and textures have inspired and helped me so much (hell, #8 is an exact result of following one of said tutorials step by step), I wanted to give a shout out to navi_glow @ tralala_icons. I've drawn from a lot of resources over the years, but several icons from this post were inspired by this tutorial in particular. So, ♥

total: 25 icons~
Tags: final fantasy vii, guilty gear, soul calibur 4, twilight princess, zelda
Subscribe

• You have encountered a rare monster!

My return to icon making! I'm pleased with some of these and not so much with others. Like those River ones where she looks like she's

• 45 icons

45 this time! Go me! As always credit and comments are appreciated but not required! ♥ Code Geass 1-9 C.C.-centric Final Fantasy VII…

• 27 icons

12 Final Fantasy VII Aerith Gainsborough 3 Dragon Age: Origins Alistair 6 World of Warcraft Kael'thas Sunstrider Anveena 3 Dollhouse Bennett…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 18 comments

• You have encountered a rare monster!

My return to icon making! I'm pleased with some of these and not so much with others. Like those River ones where she looks like she's

• 45 icons

45 this time! Go me! As always credit and comments are appreciated but not required! ♥ Code Geass 1-9 C.C.-centric Final Fantasy VII…

• 27 icons

12 Final Fantasy VII Aerith Gainsborough 3 Dragon Age: Origins Alistair 6 World of Warcraft Kael'thas Sunstrider Anveena 3 Dollhouse Bennett…