?

No account? Create an account
Haunted Night OOC -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
Haunted Night OOC

[ website | Haunted Night RPG ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

[01 Oct 2005|05:52pm]
Um... it would seem that, with the help of an undead creature with bad coordination, Sebastian Caine just set the school on fire.
7 deaths| why won't they die ?

Death Toll [01 Oct 2005|05:58pm]
So, what characters have 'bit the dust' thus far?
1 death| why won't they die ?

New OC's [01 Oct 2005|07:04pm]
[ mood | happy ]

Hey everyone,

As you may remember, there have been earlier posts in _night_ooc about having new OC's enter the game and if you don't remember well, here are the links: First post link and Second post link

Since we've had some recents deaths (Yay!) and we know a few more are planned ^_~ Steph and I want to bring some of the new OC's since we're after getting a few applications, so new threads for the accepted OC's will be starting off tonight.

Now if you wanted to start up a new OC but haven't sent in an application for it, you can still do so, however please remember we are only accepting OC's from current players. The reasons why we're doing this has been discussed in this post(Link).

Anyway, comments/ concerns/ questions please either comment or email or IM myself or Steph. We'd be glad to hear what you have to say and answer questions / deal with concerns that you have.

On to another note,

I also want to say to everyone, you guys are doing a great job. I've read some really fun and great writing here and I want to thank you guys for the effort you all put in keeping this thing going. You guys rock!

-Jake

1 death| why won't they die ?

navigation
[ viewing | October 1st, 2005 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]