?

No account? Create an account
Haunted Night OOC -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
Haunted Night OOC

[ website | Haunted Night RPG ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

I'm so sorry, guys. [25 Sep 2005|08:32pm]
A lot has come up in the short time I've been a member of Haunted Night, including some real life things that are going to make posting semi-regularly extremely difficult, and (and I don't mean to step on toes or cause needless drama; I really am a nice girl) since it was one of my good friends Kate who introduced me to the community so that our characters could have a chance to interact, I can't easily stay as Katie (the character) and remain loyal to her. I hope this doesn't make anybody upset with me, as I really did enjoy playing with all of you lovely writers.
1 death| why won't they die ?

To Julia and Harry [25 Sep 2005|09:31pm]
[ mood | busy ]

Where are we gonna take our trio to next or will we be spilting up ? Personally I'm up for sticking together and maybe hitting the town but what about you guys ? And if you wanted to stick together, where did you wanna go ?

4 deaths| why won't they die ?

To Mina [25 Sep 2005|11:32pm]
[ mood | silly ]

I was wondering if you would consider an idea I had about you and Norman if you could IM me on AIM my SN is SongForEvilTimes or Message me on MSN at NothingBetter_85@hotmail.com or just reply here and I'll tell you of my idea.

1 death| why won't they die ?

And it has come to this.... [25 Sep 2005|11:40pm]
So as an OC I feel my time as Anabelle is coming to an end, and as the villian I am currently in a thread with does not wish to kill me I hearby state that Anabelle Hayworth is up for grabs!

Freddy, Collector, other villians I can't think of right now cause I have other posts to do....I see a quick kill here, no need to drag her pathetic anger-filled life out any longer than need be hmmmm? I gonna have her leave the library to go run willy-nilly in her human stupidity, so who needs some violence in their lives right now ?

Also on a side note I'd like to send out a welcome to _rain_ocampo and not_that_nice! Great to have ye on the game!

Anyways, so long fucktards!
--love Rita
3 deaths| why won't they die ?

navigation
[ viewing | September 25th, 2005 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]