Haunted Night OOC -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
Haunted Night OOC

[ website | Haunted Night RPG ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

Zombie Challenge [23 Sep 2005|01:45pm]
[ mood | relaxed ]

To May,

if you head into the science lab you will have to deal with an adult zombie, a former teacher at the school. This can give you something to do while you're waiting on Candyman and Caine and if they happen to join you in the lab, they can have two teenage zombies to face.

Up for it ?

Also, if anyone else wants to deal with the creatures of Fair Haven and wants a specific challenge, let us know. We'll be glad to think up something for you freaks. Of course feel free to deal with the NPC's at anytime if you're on the streets, in suburbs or in the forest, cause they're always around those areas.

2 deaths| why won't they die ?

To Chris, Jack and Tobias [23 Sep 2005|03:02pm]
[ mood | contemplative ]

I was wondering, since you guys have something planned with Tobias and Chris I think having Sam and Epps there would just cause complications so I had an idea. What if, while Jack, Chris and Tobias took care of their "business" Sam, Epps and Katie could be distracted by the presence of other ghosts in the mall. Then when the stuff planned for Chris, Tobias and Jack is finished, then Sam and Epps can catch up to them, i.e-running from the other ghosts.

What do you think ? It's just an idea or did you really want Sam, Epps and Katie to tag along and watch the mayhem ?

4 deaths| why won't they die ?

navigation
[ viewing | September 23rd, 2005 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]