September 12th, 2005

GS1: Together forever

Oh my...

As some of you no doubt have noticed there was a bit of drama on the game today. I want to first thank April and Jake for trying to be mature and honest about the situation, both of you spoke up but you did it in a civil manner and for that I thank you.

I am sorry to say that Kate has decided to leave the game. I am sure some you who are close friends of Kate are no doubt upset about this and probbably pissed at me and Jake. I am sorry about that but I feel her behavior was unacceptable in her replies to Jake and April. I hope that this will not cause others to leave the game but if it does then I understand.

However to those of you who are wondering about the characters Epps, Rain and Ginger I want to let you know that due to some quick action, Jake has found a replacement player who can play Epps and Rain if the players in that thread are willing to agree to having a replacement.

So it is vital that the following people let us know if they agree to having a new person play Rain and Epps:
spintherevolver
ferriman_
geckos_thief
my_fucking_hand
sam_lemche
_pure_soul
social_insanity

As for Ginger, until we can find someone or figure out what to do with the character she will be NPC-ed.
I have no idea what else to say, except that I am sorry this happened but I am not willing to let this game die over one person.
Comments / Questions/ Whatever, you know what to do.
  • Current Mood
    determined determined
Sinner

Weather

Night One in Fair Haven: Clear sky, mild temperature with a cool wind. Expect to see stars and a full moon tonight.

Time: roughly between 7-9 pm at the moment so sunrise is still a while away.