No account? Create an account
Haunted Night OOC -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
Haunted Night OOC

[ website | Haunted Night RPG ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

Wait a second! [23 Aug 2005|03:44pm]
[ mood | excited ]

Do we have a Chucky now? If so Ash will be so happy when I tell her. I'm leaving her my car tomorrow so she can go to the library and do some posting and checking of E-Mails and what not. So everyone be prepared for Tiffany, Shaun, and Chris to be alive again in the posting sense.

Also the computer is being fixed as I speak so I and hopefully Ash will have posting access very soon. If not me then Ash is going back home in the next week so she should have posting access then even if I don't. Sorry and just hold on a little longer and we all shall return to ou my friends.

Izzy (Norman, Ashly J. Williams, and Anezka)

6 deaths| why won't they die ?

[23 Aug 2005|04:38pm]
[ mood | excited ]

Kate here, in addition to being Ginger Fitzgerald and Rain Ocampo, I'm now playing Maureen Epps from Ghost Ship :D.

4 deaths| why won't they die ?

[23 Aug 2005|08:44pm]
[ mood | curious ]

Oh Annabelle and Nancy, do you mind if Tobias comes downstairs too ? Or do you have something planned first ?

4 deaths| why won't they die ?

[23 Aug 2005|09:56pm]
[ mood | amused ]

I must say, Ladies I'm enjoying the thread with Ginger, Brigitte and Skinner. Very much so.

And to Donna, let me know if you want me to start the thread for Julia, Rowan and Harry soon.

23 deaths| why won't they die ?

[23 Aug 2005|11:21pm]
Hey! :D Chucky finally did entrance! ^_^.. Yeah.. I'm lazy. Glad to be accepted into this interesting rp community!
16 deaths| why won't they die ?

navigation
[ viewing | August 23rd, 2005 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]