?

No account? Create an account
Haunted Night OOC -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
Haunted Night OOC

[ website | Haunted Night RPG ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

[18 Aug 2005|12:17am]
If Randy Meeks from Scream ever popped up in this game, would he know about the characters or just the rules for surviving the game....rules that eventually got him killed. Well, he made it through 2 movies ok XP
2 deaths| why won't they die ?

Various Icons [18 Aug 2005|02:32am]
[ mood | sleepy ]

I posted a few of these in other icon journals and I figured I'd make some just for fun of the other characters in the game. If anyone wants to use them, great, if not then that's cool too. I'm just having fun after all ^_^

4-Candyman
3-Pinhead
4- Sebastian Caine
3- Harry D'amour
4- Alice
4- Rain
8- Others

IconsCollapse )

5 deaths| why won't they die ?

To Harry D'Amour and anyone else who might be interested. [18 Aug 2005|04:05pm]
[ mood | working ]

I don't know if Donna (a.k.a _off_the_edge) has gotten a hold of you yet but we were wondering if you'd be interested in joining our characters in the lower suburbs to do a little investigating, since your a detective that would work well with Rowan who's also a detective and Julia who's a reporter.

We've discussed some things with Steph about what we can discover in the houses to make in interesting for our characters, so if you're interested let us know and we can develop the idea further.

Oh and if anyone else like Constantine, Alice or Rain are interested as well, let us know by commenting, thanks.

8 deaths| why won't they die ?

navigation
[ viewing | August 18th, 2005 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]