August 3rd, 2005

Sorry about this everyone.

I regret to inform you that for now my computer is dead. I will have limited posting access. I hope you all can forgive me. Also tomorrow morning Ash, who plays Christie, Shaun, and Tiffany, will be leaving her home in Florida to visit me in North Carolina. I doubt she will be able to post as well. I am taking the Jedi Master Vaio(my computer's name) to the shop as soon as possible to fix it. I'll keep you all up todate with the progress on this.
  • Current Music
    I HATE THIS THNG!
Firestarter

A revision

Steph and I have been talking about this and since we have quite a few religious inclined or characters who's powers come from that area we decided to make a change with the NPC'S. The old rules stated that Vampire NPC's and Demon NPC's couldn't be hurt by religious items. But now we are changing it so that they:

can be hurt by religious items if the character is A= has faith in religion or B= has spiritually backed powers/ abilities like its_constantine.

You know yourself if your character would be religious so we are expecting you to remember than when dealing with Vampires or Demons. Of course if you have your character using a cross to fight off a vamp and in the movie this character was an atheists, we will call you on it.

But everyone is doing so well I don't think we'll have such problems. I have to say I'm really happy with the way the game is going so far and hope you all keep up the great writing.

Any problems / questions / concerns ? Let us know.

If anyone wants to know more about the NPC's check out the rules
  • Current Music
    Green day