July 10th, 2005

True Identity

Following the crowd

Following the rest of the people here and posting my introductory as well. Hello! Hi! Greetings! *Waves*

Name:
I'm April darkspectre

Who am I:
Who am I? Who are you? Oh wait, a lot of you have already said that. Heh! Well, I'm 21 and a gore-aholic living in Southern California in reality. I like writing and drawing, so I guess you could say I'm the artistic type. ^^ Did I mention I love horror movies?

Characters:
Jack Ferriman ferriman_ "Ghost Ship."
John Constantine its_constantine "Hellblazer/Constantine."

AIM: darko crumbles
MSN & E-Mail: cgmangotiger@earthlink.net

Glad to be here and also happy to be seeing a bunch of familiar faces around here too.
  • Current Mood
    excited excited
Sinner

Starting date

Alright we are after getting a lot of new characters in the past couple of days and I just want to first say welcome and glad to have you here.

Jake and I feel we have enough players to get started so we are thinking the start will be Tuesday July 12. Jake will make the first posts as the hero _outinto_fire and the villain _dark_magic and then everyone can start making their posts. We ask that you do not post in _haunted_night before then. Please wait until after _outinto_fire and _dark_magic make their posts first as they will be the opening posts.

Also, we want to know if anyone has a problem with this date, like if they are not going to be around in the next few days or such. If so please comment and let us know.

Questions/ concerns ? Let us know. ^_^
  • Current Mood
    hyper hyper
True Identity

A suggestion to add friends

Since so many characters are being accepted into the roleplay, and seeing as how it takes time to go onto each individual journal and add them separately, I thought that maybe I should post the quick and easy way to add everyone to your friends list. I know I'm not in charge or anything, but I thought perhaps you'd all like to see and use this method.

Everytime a character is created and introduced, the list that'll be shown on here will be updated. That means you'll have to come back to this and add in the new journals to your list. If one of the mods could put this thread in the memories, then it'd be easier for a player to see and add friends.

^^

First, go to this site: http://www.livejournal.com/admin/console
Then copy and paste the following list (it'll be listed in the cut) into the blank field on the page.
Lastly, press execute and it should be done.

List of charactersCollapse )
  • Current Mood
    good good
GS1: Together forever

I'm starting to think I'm a bit slow....

Okay boils and ghouls again there are somethings I forgot (Shocker there) to mention in relation to the game.
I put it behind a cut because it's a little long but it's important that everyone read it.

ThingsCollapse )

I think that's everything....but knowing me, I've probably forgotten something once again. Ah well.

Problems, questions, concerns ? You know what to do right ?
NO...NO...PUT DOWN THE KNIFE...I MEANT COMMENT..AHHHHH!!!!!
-Fade to black-

Introduction to Destruction

Hey all. I guess I'll jump on the bandwagon as well and introduce myself.

My name is Jeremy, I'm a 28 year old Texan in love with a beautiful British woman, and my normal (non-character) lj account is jayabusa. I'll be playing the role of the one and only hockey masked ugly fuck JASON VOORHEES with this lj name stinkyvoorhees.

I'm quite heavily into the Friday the 13th series (obsessively so!!!), and I'm currently in the process of opening up a horror memorabilia store (it will be online-only at first, and then I'll move into sci-fi/horror conventions, and then a brick and mortar store if all goes well!!!! email me if you are looking for anything and I'll see what I can do!!!)...

I'm also a big fan of zombie movies, vampires, werewolves (CURSED SUCKS!!!!), the Nightmare on Elm Street movies, Halloween, Hellraiser, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, May, House of 1000 Corpses, and so on... I could probably list my favorite horror movies for DAYS, if not WEEKS.

If any of you need to contact me, I can be reached at onepissedoffgoalie@yahoo.com, AIM: jayabusa, or wurm666@hotmail.com for MSN.

I'm looking forward to playing this here thingamabob with all of you guys... Hopefully we can make one hell of a blood-soaked good time!

Scarily Yours,

j.