No account? Create an account
Haunted Night OOC -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
Haunted Night OOC

[ website | Haunted Night RPG ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

[09 Jul 2005|12:01am]
[ mood | sleepy ]

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I am now also playing Sarah Bailey fromt the Craft at this journal _sara_bailey as well as playing Nancy Downs at _wicked_witch

why won't they die ?

Heyo, Everyone. [09 Jul 2005|01:13am]
[ mood | amused ]

Hello, everyone. I decided to make my introduction, if that is okay? ^^;

Name: Ruri-chan

Characters: Patrick Bateman (cyanideofsanity). I wanted maskofsanity but someone already took that, so I decided that that would just be the name of my journal, though I realized it kind of redudant. ^^; I may just stick with this character, but I may try to roleplay as William Graham from Red Dragon sometime, should a Hannibal Lecter come around. Or something. *easily amused with this thought*

Who am I?: I suppose a fan and roleplayer. Wow, I'm kind of lame. XD

Contact: TheMadPrinceSeeu (AIM), baddies_miko@hotmail.com (MSN/MSN Messenger), forgotten_white (YIM -- I'm usually on invisible because I have creepy people who stalk me for some very odd reason o_O; )

I'm very happy to be here with everyone. I hope that I'm a good addition and will try very hard to roleplay to the best of my
abilities. Thank you for accepting me. ^^;

I hope that we all have a lot of fun and by fun I mean disemboweling and the vast slaughtering of the innocent. Or something.

4 deaths| why won't they die ?

[09 Jul 2005|05:59pm]
Just a side note. I'm also running a similar RPG, I need some more applicants, if anyone is interested let me know.

evils_rp is the url.
why won't they die ?

Introducing...me [09 Jul 2005|06:52pm]
Name: Jake or j_raven

Characters: Charlie McGee- _outinto_fire , the Warlock - _dark_magic and finally Tobias Freedburg _so_dead

Who am I ?: I'm a photgrapher, current slave to coffee junkies (i.e- I work at a coffee shop) and also one of the mods for Haunted_night and night_ooc

Contact me: jack_raven23@yahoo.ca, comment on my LJ at j_raven or post in this community. Either way is sure to get a response.
why won't they die ?

That old introduction thing... [09 Jul 2005|09:48pm]
Hello All! I suppose I should get on the bandwagon and tell you all who the crap I am.

Name: Isabella Most call me Izzy though

Characters: I'm taking on the task of Ashly 'Ash' J. Williams ashly_jwilliams. (I'm using that spelling because that is how I have read it spelled by Bruce Campbell and Sam Raimi)

I will also be plying Norman Bates who is at this journal mothers_boy.

I may want to take another character but this is where I'm at for now.

Who am I?: I'm a RPer and 19 year old fan girl of many things. Also I eat babies. They taste of Chicken.

Contact: SongForEvilTimes(AIM), thin_izzy_85 (YIM, I tend to be on invis but lately have been more open about my YIM usage), NothingBetter_85@hotmail.com (MSN), izzyhawt@gmail.com (E-Mail)

I'm hoping to have fun RPing with all yous.
1 death| why won't they die ?

navigation
[ viewing | July 9th, 2005 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]