July 9th, 2005

Heyo, Everyone.

Hello, everyone. I decided to make my introduction, if that is okay? ^^;

Name: Ruri-chan

Characters: Patrick Bateman (cyanideofsanity). I wanted maskofsanity but someone already took that, so I decided that that would just be the name of my journal, though I realized it kind of redudant. ^^; I may just stick with this character, but I may try to roleplay as William Graham from Red Dragon sometime, should a Hannibal Lecter come around. Or something. *easily amused with this thought*

Who am I?: I suppose a fan and roleplayer. Wow, I'm kind of lame. XD

Contact: TheMadPrinceSeeu (AIM), baddies_miko@hotmail.com (MSN/MSN Messenger), forgotten_white (YIM -- I'm usually on invisible because I have creepy people who stalk me for some very odd reason o_O; )

I'm very happy to be here with everyone. I hope that I'm a good addition and will try very hard to roleplay to the best of my
abilities. Thank you for accepting me. ^^;

I hope that we all have a lot of fun and by fun I mean disemboweling and the vast slaughtering of the innocent. Or something.
  • Current Mood
    amused amused

That old introduction thing...

Hello All! I suppose I should get on the bandwagon and tell you all who the crap I am.

Name: Isabella Most call me Izzy though

Characters: I'm taking on the task of Ashly 'Ash' J. Williams ashly_jwilliams. (I'm using that spelling because that is how I have read it spelled by Bruce Campbell and Sam Raimi)

I will also be plying Norman Bates who is at this journal mothers_boy.

I may want to take another character but this is where I'm at for now.

Who am I?: I'm a RPer and 19 year old fan girl of many things. Also I eat babies. They taste of Chicken.

Contact: SongForEvilTimes(AIM), thin_izzy_85 (YIM, I tend to be on invis but lately have been more open about my YIM usage), NothingBetter_85@hotmail.com (MSN), izzyhawt@gmail.com (E-Mail)

I'm hoping to have fun RPing with all yous.