Freddy Krueger (freddy_k) wrote in _night_ooc,
Freddy Krueger
freddy_k
_night_ooc

• Mood:

One, Two Freddy's coming for you....

Okay, _lady_midnight is asleep in the Briar Cliff.
I think we know what the next logical thing to happen would be....
*evil grin*

If Mina would like to discuss the nightmare she's going to be having either comment or email me at darknes_folows_me@yahoo.ca

[Edit: Wait, should this nightmare be started in a new thread ? I'll hold off till I get a reply.]
Subscribe

• Haunted Night is closed

After talking about it and seeing how inactive the game has become, Steph and myself decided that we're going to close it up. No one seems really…

• Apology

I'm so sorry it's taken me this long to post guys and that I've held up the threads at the hospital and park. Schoolwork, it's a bitch but it's after…

• Not quite game business but...

Okay, some of you know and some of you don't but I've started up a new RPG on GreatestJournal. Basically it's a multi-verse game that is made up of…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

• 15 comments

• Haunted Night is closed

After talking about it and seeing how inactive the game has become, Steph and myself decided that we're going to close it up. No one seems really…

• Apology

I'm so sorry it's taken me this long to post guys and that I've held up the threads at the hospital and park. Schoolwork, it's a bitch but it's after…

• Not quite game business but...

Okay, some of you know and some of you don't but I've started up a new RPG on GreatestJournal. Basically it's a multi-verse game that is made up of…