kayla dee (im_fond_of_tea) wrote in _night_laundry_,
kayla dee
im_fond_of_tea
_night_laundry_

• Mood:
  • Music:

Uploads Out The Ass

65 DAYS OF STATIC
Face of the Earth | Fix the Sky a Little | Hole | I Am Robot | I Swallowed Hard, Like I Understood | Install A Beak In The Heart That Clucks Time In Arabic | Retreat! Retreat! | This Cat Is A Landmine | | Twenty Four Twelve

DEATH FROM ABOVE 1979
Black History Month | Blood On Our Hands | Cold War | Dead Womb | Do It | Going Steady | If We Don't Make It We'll Fake It | Losing Friends | My Love Is Shared | Pull Out | Romantic Rights (Erol Alkan Remix) | Romantic Rights | Sexy Results | Too Much Love | Turn It Out | We Don't Sleep At Night | You're A Woman, I'm A Machine | Go Home, Get Down

HOT CHIP
And I Was A Boy From School | Colours | Crap Kraft Dinner | Down With Prince | Like Me (Break Down) (DFA Remix) | Like Me (Break Down) | One One One | Over and Over | Playboy | Shining Escalade | Tchaparian | The Ass Attack | The Beach Party

GUILLEMOTS
A Wine Glass And A Wet Finger | Blue Would Still Be Blue | Cat's Eyes | Cold Cool Moon | If The World Ends | Over the Mountains | Made Up Love Song | Over the Stairs | Sea | Through the Window Pane | Trains to Brazil | We're Here | Who Left The Lights Off Baby | Woody Brown River

MILBURN
Along Comes Mary | Blow Your Whistle | Dancing On The Kitchen Floor | Lads 'N Lasses | Let Me Go | Lipstick Lickin' | Rudiments | Send In The Boys | Showroom | Storm In A Teacup | What You Could Have Won

THE FUTUREHEADS
Back To The Sea | Burnt | Cope | Carnival Kids | Face | Fallout | First Day | Alms | Area | Man Ray | Decent Days And Nights | News and Tributes | Return of the Beserker | Stupid And Shallow | Thursday | The City Is Here For You To Use | Trying Not To Think About Time | Worry About It Later | Yes No | Help Us Out | Le Garage | He Knows | Hounds of Love

CANSEI DE SER SEXY (CSS)
Acho Um Pouco Bom | Bezzi | Fuck Off | Hollywood | Humanos | I Wanna Be Your J.Lo | Let's Make Love and Listen To Death From Above | Meeting Paris Hilton | Music Is My Hot Hot Sex | Poney Honey Money | Superafim | Alala | Art Bitch | Let's Make Love and Listen To Death From Above (Diplo Remix) | This Month, Day 10

THE GOSSIP
All My Days | ...And You Know | Confess | Don't (Make Waves) | Dressed In Black | Heartbeats | Lesson Learned | Light Light Sleep | Lily White Hands | Listen Up! | Nite | No, No, No | Redd Hott | Southern Comfort | Standing In The Way Of Control | Where The Girls Are | Yesterday's News | Your Mangled Heart

LE SPORT
Business Girls | Business Girls (Cat5 Remix) | Chemical Drugs | It's Not The End Of The World | Music Baby | Tell No One About Tonight | Your Brother Is My Only Hope

LITTLE MAN TATE
Court Report | Down On Marie | Face Fit For Radio | Hello Miss Lovely (So You Like My Jeans) | Man I Hate Your Band | The Agent | What, What You Got | Young Offenders | Fit For It | This Girl Isn't My Girlfriend | The Louse | Just Can't Take It | Sexy In Latin

IMAAD WASIF
Dandelion | Isolation | Other Voices | Out in the Black | Spark | Fade In Me | Whisper

CHICKS ON SPEED
This Nation Is A Rave Nation | 26 | Electroclash Girl | Euro Trash Girl | Fashion Rules | For All The Boys In The World | Idiot | Lush Life | We Don't Play Guitars (Tiefschwarz Mix) | We Don't Play Guitars | Sweet As Neurotic Indieboys (Trans X v. Moldy Peaches v. Chicks on Speed v. Bloodhound Gang v. Goldene Zitronen).mp3 | Wordy Rappinghood

LADYTRON
Abercrombie | Black Plastic | Blue Jeans | Blue Jeans (Interpol Remix) | Commodore Rock | Destroy Everything You Touch | Discotraxx | He Took Her To A Movie | I'm With The Pilots | Jet Age | Laughing Cavalier | Miss Black | Mu-Tron | Oops (Oh My) | Open Your Heart | P.A.C.O! | Playgirl | Playgirl (Felix Da Housecat Glitz Clubhead Mix) | Seventeen | Sugar | The Last One Standing | The Reason Why | This Is Our Sound | Zmeyka

APHEX TWIN
Didgeridoo | Ghost In The Shell | Girl Boy Song | Milkman | Popcorn | Powerpill Pacman | Rubber Johnny | Star Wars Theme | Violin Solo | Windowlicker | Born Slippy (Pink Floyd v. Underworld Remix) | Bouncing Ball | Come To Daddy | Polygon Window | Stars Wars Theme (Trance Techno Mix) | Techno Tetris | White Blur | Born Slippy | Rhubarb

CAMERA OBSCURA
Before You Cry | Eighties Fan | Footloose & Fancy Free | Happy New Year | Houseboat | I Don't Do Crowds | I Don't Want To See You | Let Me Go Home | Lloyd I'm Ready To Be Heartbroken | Lunar Sea | Shine Like A New Pin | Sisters Social Agony | Teenager | Theory of Sex as an Art Form | Twenty Five Diamonds | Your Picture

SCISSORS FOR LEFTY
Ghetto Ways | Jump On It | Marsha | Next To Argyle | Save It Cory | Softly The Sea Swallows The Sun

DIGITALISM
Bionic Dancer | Jupiter Room | Zdarlight | The Presets - Down Down Down (Digitalism Remix) | The Cure - Fire In Cairo (Digitalism Mix)

SUGABABES
Freak Like Me | Push The Button | Red Dress | Run For Cover | Too Lost In You | Ugly | Hole In The Head | In The Middle | New Year | Overload | Round Round | Shape

PRETTY GIRLS MAKE GRAVES
All Medicated Geniuses | Blue Lights | Bring It On Golden Pond | By The Throat | Chemical, Chemical | Ghosts In The Radio | If You Hate Your Friends, You're Not Alone | Liquid Courage | Modern Day Emma Goldman | More Sweet Soul | Speakers Push The Air | The New Romance | This Is Our Emergency | Sad Girls

THE ADVERTS
Back From The Dead | Bored Teenagers | Gary Gilmore's Eyes | I Surrender | No Time To Be 21 | Safety In Numbers | Bombsite Boy | Television's Over | On The Roof | I Will Walk You Home | New Church | The Adverts.zip (contains aforementioned uploads)

THE PADDINGTONS
50 To A Pound | 21 | Alright In The Morning | Blow | Ed Case | Kiss 'N' Let Go | Panick Attack | She's Got It | Some Old Girl | Sorry | The Disease | Tommy's Disease | Worse For Wear | Yarmouth Town

WOLFMOTHER
Where Eagles Have Been | Colossal | Dimension | Joker and the Thief | The White Unicorn | Vagabond | Witchcraft | Woman | Apple Tree

CUT COPY
Autobahn Music Box | Drop The Bomb | Glittering Clouds | Going Nowhere | Going Nowhere (Digitalism Mix) | Kidz At The Disco | Saturdays | That Was Just A Dream | The Twilight | Time Stands Still | Zap Zap

THE CLOUD ROOM
Beautiful Mess | Blackout | Blue Jean | Devoured In Peace | Hey Now Now | O My Love | Sunlight Song | Sunlight Reprise | We Sleep In The Ocean

THE RACONTEURS
5 On The 5 | Blue Veins | Call It A Day | Hands | Level | Steady As She Goes | Together | Yellow Sun

THE WEAKERTHANS
Aside | Left And Leaving | My Favorite Chords | The Reasons | Watermark

ELASTICA
Da Da Da | I Want To Be King Of Orient-ah | I Want You | KB | Moody | My Sex | The Bitch Don't Work | Your Arse My Place

SUEDE
Beautiful Ones | Saturday Night | She's In Fashion | Trash

SHOUT OUT LOUDS
Go Sadness | Hurry Up Let's Go | My Friend and the Ink | Never Ever | Shut Your Eyes | Sound is the Word | The Comeback | There's Nothing | A Track and a Train | Please Please Please

!!! (CHK CHK CHK)
When The Going Gets Tough The Tough Gets Krazee | Take Ecstasy With Me | Hello Is This Thing On | King's Weed

REGINA SPEKTOR
Poor Little Rich Boy | The Ghost Of Corporate Future | 20 Years of Snow | Carbon Monoxide | Consequence of Sounds | Genius | Hooker | Just Like The Movies | Ode To Divorce | Love Affair | Lacrimosa | Oedipus | Raindrops | Reading Time With Pickle | Sailor Song | The Flowers | Better

CARTEL
Write This Down | Runaway | Last Chance | If I Fail | Honestly

ROCK KILLS KID
Midnight | Dream | Paralyzed

FACELESS WEREWOLVES
My Weakness

REQUESTS:
Please comment if you take!

If anyone needs a .zip file of any combination of the songs I've uploaded, just tell me!
</small>
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Hey Everyone! Check out Melissa Ferrick and special guest Rose Polenzani with a full band, July 27, 2012, on the Provincetown II - Rock and Blues…

• mix tape exchange

i keep buying more and more music that i'd like to share with the world. new music is always good, too. is anyone interested in trading mix CDs? the…

• 5 shows...3 nights! Support Melissa Ferrick!

FIVE shows...THREE days! Melissa Ferrick will start off the weekend by playing two very limited seated shows at Space in Portland ME on October 19th,…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 10 comments

• (no subject)

Hey Everyone! Check out Melissa Ferrick and special guest Rose Polenzani with a full band, July 27, 2012, on the Provincetown II - Rock and Blues…

• mix tape exchange

i keep buying more and more music that i'd like to share with the world. new music is always good, too. is anyone interested in trading mix CDs? the…

• 5 shows...3 nights! Support Melissa Ferrick!

FIVE shows...THREE days! Melissa Ferrick will start off the weekend by playing two very limited seated shows at Space in Portland ME on October 19th,…