?

No account? Create an account

07 September 2011 @ 09:53 pm
Question about their albums  
Hello there.

I've been a fan of Nell for maybe a year now and find their music very beautiful. I like Jongwan's voice a lot. ^^

Anyway, I was wondering if any of you guys knows where I can purchase their CDs? Either online or in Seoul itslef. I'll be in Seoul for another week, and so far I just found four CDs and The Trace. Maybe one of you can help me out?

Thanks a lot in advance. ^__^
Tags:

Current Location: Seoul
Current Mood: curious

alesisplatformfire on September 9th, 2011 01:11 am (UTC)
I bought one of their CDs off of yesasia but I'm sure you already know about that website? Haha
ユンホは ジェジュンの中にいたまま、 寝ました。: yun - backharu_ran on September 9th, 2011 02:57 am (UTC)
Oh yeah, so far I bought all CDs off of Yesasia as well and found two others in some stores in Korea as well as 'The Trace'.

Thanks for your help anyway. :D
jjoongiejjoongie on September 9th, 2011 07:06 am (UTC)
(if you're usually us-based), i usually use aladdinus.com (aladin.co.kr). i don't know how/if they ship outside the us, though ... /:
ユンホは ジェジュンの中にいたまま、 寝ました。: yunjae - bumkissharu_ran on September 10th, 2011 12:33 am (UTC)
Ah, I'm not from the us, but I will check it out. Thank you. ^^
Teresaanon_chan on September 10th, 2011 01:56 am (UTC)
go to Kyobo bookstore and in there is Hottracks CD shop. you should be able to find them there. you can find Kyobo at Gwanghwamun subway station I think it's exit 5; or near Gangnam station too. Otherwise, try the CD shop in COEX Mall at Samseong station. Good Luck!
ユンホは ジェジュンの中にいたまま、 寝ました。: seishiro x subaruharu_ran on September 10th, 2011 08:42 am (UTC)
Thanks for the suggestions. I already tried them and was lucky. I just can't seem to find the first, third and fourth album of them. x'D
Teresaanon_chan on September 10th, 2011 09:12 am (UTC)
they're probably out of print. maybe the small random cd shops might still have a copy or two. otherwise online might be your best option. enjoy the rest of your time in seoul! hopefully the rain and typhoon will stay away. >.<
ユンホは ジェジュンの中にいたまま、 寝ました。: yun - backharu_ran on September 10th, 2011 01:15 pm (UTC)
Yeah, I guess so. It's just frustrating when I see all albums of them except the ones I still need. >__<"
I guess I will try to find them online, thanks. ^^
Thank you, and oh, I hope the rain and typhoon will really stay away. o:
Teresaanon_chan on September 11th, 2011 12:15 pm (UTC)
which albums are you in need of?
I saw 'Speechless,' 'Let's take a walk,' 'Separation Anxiety,' and 'Healing Process' at a CD shop in Myeongdong. I have no idea which number albums these are but if you need any of them, go to Myeongdong. The shop is on the 3rd floor of a building on the first corner of the main shopping street close to the subway exit. The 1st floor of the building is a beauty products shop. I think it's called Nature Republic or something like that. The shop is predominantely green and at the moment they are using JYJ as their ambassadors. Lol hope that helps. >.<;;
ユンホは ジェジュンの中にいたまま、 寝ました。: jae - haruharu_ran on September 11th, 2011 01:24 pm (UTC)
Ah, that are exactly the four ones I already have. And yeah, Myeongdong is really a good place to get them, thanks. ^^
I think I know Myeongdong more than anything else in Seoul /fail traveller/ x'D
Teresaanon_chan on September 12th, 2011 04:06 am (UTC)
oh too bad. =(
i guess you'll have to rely on online shopping afterall.

no fail. all tourists know myeongdong more than anywhere else, lol.

out of curiosity, when do you leave seoul?
today's my last day, boo-hoo!!
ユンホは ジェジュンの中にいたまま、 寝ました。: jae - mindharu_ran on September 12th, 2011 09:46 am (UTC)
I guess so. but as long as I can grab their stuff it's okay. xD

*haha* Yeah, I guess so. For every tourist loving Korean music it is the best place to get some stuff after all. 8D

I'll be leaving on Thursday in the late evening.
Aaaw~ I hope you enjoyed your stay and have a good trip back home again. :)
Teresaanon_chan on September 12th, 2011 10:50 am (UTC)
you too! =)
ユンホは ジェジュンの中にいたまま、 寝ました。: jae - jacketharu_ran on September 12th, 2011 11:06 am (UTC)
Thanks. ^^