?

No account? Create an account

04 September 2010 @ 05:24 pm
MV for Epik High ft Kim Jong Wan's Let It Rain  

Let it rain

Hi ^-^

It's my first post in this community so : pleased to meet you everyone! I spent yesterday night and this morning making a pv for Epik High's Let it Rain and since it's "featuring Kim Jong Wan", I thought it would be nice to share it with you guys.

I love that song...for several reasons.

The first one is just that it was beautifully written. The lyrics are really amazing and the composition is just great. Epik High's rap is as good as always (which means "very very very very...very good") and Kim Jong Wan's voice sounds amazing as it always does. The two of them together work perfectly to create a sad yet beautiful song that I can listen to again and again…and again.

Here are the pvs I used

One minute, one second by Epik High

It’s okay by Nell

Farewell is coming by 8eight

The 8eight’s one is for the story part. I tired to stay close to the “mood”. There’s no rain in my pv though ^^” I just thought it was okay because the rain probably was just a symbol of something? But maybe not. Anyway. It’s not perfect but it took me a really long time and lots of efforts…well it was worth it cause once again, this song is just beautiful. Some parts are repetitive… I mean some pictures come back a lot. But I didn’t want to use more than three other pvs cause I was afraid it would be a mess otherwise.

Anyway it’s Epik High, it’s Nell, it’s good, Enjoy <3

I hope this post is okay^^
Tags:

bethieboo1688bethieboo1688 on September 7th, 2010 04:48 am (UTC)
that was just so beautiful
thank you for sharing ^^
Mila: epik highmila_no_nikki on September 7th, 2010 08:47 am (UTC)
You're welcome <3 Thank you for watching, I'm glad you like it <3
80slitenite: Gangsta Shinhwa80slitenite on September 9th, 2010 06:17 pm (UTC)
Loved it!!! It was awesome thanks.^^