Depressivly Yours.... Ayesha Khan (vandi_loyd) wrote in _moved_,
Depressivly Yours.... Ayesha Khan
vandi_loyd
_moved_

• Mood:

unexpected moving...

a lot of the posts i read are of those ppl who've just moved recently.

i moved to Krachi, Pakistan in December 1997... but i still hate it as to why. I was born in London in 88 but moved to Kenya (luv it) in 89 and lived there peacefully till 97. My family went thru a crisis and my dad sent the family to KArachi in the winter vacations... and after a month i was told we're not going.

the pain. that hurt so much. i couldnt speak the language even though i was Pakistani and hated the food. he school was smaller than my other school (Nairobi Academy) sports complex. the uniform ugly. the girls so mean. the weather unbearably hot and frequent blackouts.

thankfully my mom changed my school to one of the best in the country and i settled in comforably. its just that i dont trust the ppl here. they stab at your back whenever they get the chance.

in 1 1/2 years ill be applying for university. even though its been 6 long years in this city... im dying to go abroad. my bro's are in the UK but since i want solitude im going for canada. so far away and so silent. my thing.

wish me luck!

Ayesha Khan
Subscribe

• Any idea's?

We have to move four people + our stuff from PDX to STL Uhauls only have three seatbelts. Two of us are small children. Rental SUV's don't let…

• I keep moving

1987: Born in Winter Haven, Florida 1988-1991: Moved to San Antonio, Texas 1991-2000: Moved to Crystal River, Florida 2000-2001: Moved to Staten…

• I moved to Sweden

Hello all, I'm italian, I lived in Sardinia for my first 22 years, then I moved to London (and I like it!!) but few months ago I moved to Sweden,…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments