Andrew (highboom) wrote in _moved_,
Andrew
highboom
_moved_

College move

So how many of you guys have ever had to make a college move by yourself? My family's gone on to kiev while i'm stuck here in the states making the move to college basically by myself with no friends to help me as well. Right now I'm sitting at my computer (which was one of the first things to get set) feeling a profound sence of loneliness and well depression. My families gone, i'm at a school I don't particularly like being at, and right now... i'm sitting alone in my dorm room with piles of stuff left unpacked that need to be unpacked. GAHHHHHHHHHH

I just need to vent...
Subscribe

• Any idea's?

We have to move four people + our stuff from PDX to STL Uhauls only have three seatbelts. Two of us are small children. Rental SUV's don't let…

• I keep moving

1987: Born in Winter Haven, Florida 1988-1991: Moved to San Antonio, Texas 1991-2000: Moved to Crystal River, Florida 2000-2001: Moved to Staten…

• I moved to Sweden

Hello all, I'm italian, I lived in Sardinia for my first 22 years, then I moved to London (and I like it!!) but few months ago I moved to Sweden,…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 6 comments