poloparadise (poloparadise) wrote in _molarity,
poloparadise
poloparadise
_molarity

Sorry. Im leaving/taking a break for now.

Hey guys,

I know I have been here for just a week or two, and I feel really bad, but I'm going to take a breather from most of the communities here. I've decided to leave most of them, I've gotten a bit too wrapped up in livejournal, and I'm taking a break. I feel like I'm way too occupied with communities, voting on applicants, reading posts, feeling almost 'obligated' to be active. I'm feeling a real crunch for time because I've been gone alot riding my horse, our out with my friends who don't have computers/I can't get on lj from theirs. And I don't want to be stressed. You guys have a great community, I've enjoyed it the time that I've been here, if anyone wants to add me, go ahead and comment on my friends banner, and I'll certainly consider you. Thanks again for the fun,
<3 Kelsey
Subscribe

• (no subject)

• About Me <3

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey Name: Natalia Birthday: 12*23*87 Birthplace: Manchester, NH Current…

• Leaving..

Hey, I'm going to leave. I've just started my own community h0ney_kiss if anyone wants to come join. I was never really accepted here…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments