NEW ELEMENT IN THE PERIODIC TABLE
Symbol : WO+
Atomic mass : Accepted as 53.6 Kg; isotopes may vary from 40-200 kg.
Occurrence : Copious quantities in all urban areas.
1. Boils at room temperature
2. Freezes without any known reason.
3. Melts if given special treatment.
4. Bitter, if incorrectly used.
5. Sweet as Honey if given a proper treatment.
1. Have great affinity for Gold, Silver and a range of precious
and absorbs great quantities of expensive substances.
2. May explode spontaneously without prior warning and for no known
3. Insoluble in liquids, but activity greatly increases by that.
4. Most powerful money reducing agent known to man.
1. Highly ornamental, especially in sports cars.
2. Can be great aid to relaxation.
1. Pure specimen turns rosy pink when happy.
2. Turns green when placed behind a better specimen.
In some countries it's illegal to possess more than one, although
several can be maintained at different locations as long as
specimens do not
come in direct contact with each other.
!! WARNING !!
PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO THIS ELEMENT CAN CAUSE SEVERE FINANCIAL
HEMORRHAGING AND MENTAL DISTRESS.
ABOVE PROPERTIES ARE SHOWN BY ALL THE WOMEN OF THE WORLD
Ps : Don't take it seriously….
Stands there with an Angel's smile
Makes my life more worthwhile
Keeps true to her every word
Helps me when my heart gets blurred
Reaches out with an open mind
Redefines the meaning of `kind'
Calms down an angry atmosphere
Thinks out her words and makes them clear
Takes up no pride to her head
Humbles herself in prayer instead
Gives directions to the lost soul
Keeps her tongue under control
Always stands up for the truth
Strives hard to help out the youth
Sees through things only for good
Has a heart everyone should
Is you… The Muslimah…
Alhamdu lillaahi rabbil 'aalamiin
Astaghfirullaahal 'azhiima wa'atuubu ilaihi
Subhanakallahumma wabihamdika ashadu alailaha illa anta astaghfiruka
Fi Aman Allah ....we're the women...Salam, Ayesha