Jen (sweetjuliet22) wrote in _model_material,
Jen
sweetjuliet22
_model_material

Me :-)

____ Application____

Name: Jenny
What type of music do you listen to?: I listen to just about everything. My music taste always depends on my mood. Jimmy Buffett seems to find his way into my CD player an awful lot, but at work I mainly just listen to homemade mixes with Black Eyed Peas, Outkast, a little bit of country, even some Chopin. I'm not a huge fan of heavy metal or some of the handcore rap, but I suppose there's a time and place for everything.
Favorite movie?: Casablanca and For Love of the Game have always been tied when it comes to my favorite. I'm a huge baseball fan and For Love of the Game just has a wonderful story behind it. Being a romantic at heart, Casablanca also captured my interest.
Favorite food?: I'm going to stick with a nice rare steak. I'm not a hard girl to please when it comes to food. I like almost everything.
What do you do in your spare time?: I spend a lot of time doing anything involved with baseball. I run a website that was featured on ESPN.com in 2001 for the St. Louis Cardinals. I read, I write, play tennis, build computers, hang out with my boyfriend and friends...I pretty much do it all.
How do you feel about drugs?: No thanks. Being a Criminal Justice major I've had to learn more than I ever wanted to know about them. If you want to really screw up your life, go ahead.
What about drinking?: If you're 21, more power to you. I'm not saying that I'm a saint because I have been known to have a few drinks occasionally, but I think that some people overdo the underage drinking thing. You have the rest of your life to grow up...don't rush it.
And suicide?: Sadly, I do feel that some people feel it's the only answer. I've worked with people like that and it does hurt me to see. I see so much potential in some of them, but all they see is the bad. There are other answers.
Why should we accept you?: Accept me for me. It's not going to break my heart if you don't and it's not going to make my life better if you do. I just thought I'd give this a shot :-)

Taking a break from the research paper.

Lounging around.

John Deere Green

Friend Jay and I

Promoting TBW :-)

Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded