allison (dump_cake) wrote in _model_material,
allison
dump_cake
_model_material

• Mood:

New.

Application

Name: Allison Mariah.
What type of music do you listen to?: Anything, really. I listen to a wide variety. I listen to Tool, A Perfect Circle, Mudvayne, U2, Alanis Morrisette, Thrice, Thursday, Vroom, Talib Kweli, Kayne West, and Tegan&Sara. Putting people down for music is lame. All of my friends have different tastes, and if we're in the same car, I deal with it. Music shouldn't be a reason to judge someone... it would be the same as judging someone's personality.
Favorite movie(s)?: Se7en, EdTv, and Pee Wee's Big Adventure.
Favorite food?: Ben&Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie... I could live off of that stuff.
What do you do in your spare time?: Clean (I'm a cleaning freak), go to local shows to see my friend's band play, and do web design.
How do you feel about drugs?: Marijuana should be legal. For God's sake, no one has ever died from it. I don't understand it. It's even used for medical purposes. As for crack, cocaine, and herion... that stuff is dangerous, and I would not fuck around with that stuff.
What about drinking?: It kills... whether by driving, or internally. I don't have a problem with it if you can control yourself, but it could lead to a huge problem later in life.
And suicide?: You can't judge suicide. My good friend killed herself, and you can't hate her for it. She did what she felt was right at the time, even though help could have been seeked.
Is the glass half empty or half full?: The glass is half full, and I'm thirsty.
How do you feel about the war in Iraq?: Complete bullshit. Don't get me started, I'm the biggest Bush-hater out there, heh.
Why should we accept you?: Because....ughh... it's my birthday....? Yeah, that's a good reason.........

Pictures:

^ Just got out of the shower. Ahhhhhh towel head!

Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 24 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →