beatrice (thagoodgirl) wrote in _model_material,
beatrice
thagoodgirl
_model_material

Name: Caity
What type of music do you listen to?: Pretty much everything, I particularly favor Sugarcult, Yellowcard, 311, The Androids, Martina McBride, Britney Spears, X-Tina, Alicia Keys, and Jagged Edge.
Favorite movie?: I love movies that are suspenseful and really make you think, and the Butterfly Effect really makes you wonder! Another movie I really enjoyed was Schindler's List!  I love learning about World War II and the Holocaust... I'm such a nerd =P
Favorite food?: ANYTHING CHOCOLATE! =D
What do you do in your spare time?: I usually just hang out with friends, read, draw, paint, film/edit documentaries about current events, photography, and basically anything else I can do with my creative energy.
How do you feel about drugs?:  I personally don't do them, and I do know people who do, but it would not be my choice to be involved with them. But people are here to experiment and if you want to, go for it. As long as its not me.
What about drinking?: Also not my thing, but sometimes its nice to relax and have a good time with a drink or two. Getting drunk to the point where you puke is not very pretty.
And suicide?:  Its a scary thing, and I think too many teenagers in this world have committed suicide. Its sad why people do it, but sometimes, people think it can be the only way out.
Is the glass half empty or half full?:Half full, for sure. I'm way optimistic, (if you already couldn't tell =P) and I think there's always good in something around you, just some are hidden more than others.
How do you feel about the war in Iraq?: I don't quite understand how or why, but I know it is something that more teens should keep up with.
Why should we accept you?: Being "Model Material" is more than just skin-deep, but I think the definition Model can be more than just a pretty face on a magazine. There's role models and those are the people who are truly beautiful. I don't know what you may think I am, but I think I would love to be in this community. Its not SO big where I will just be another lame member, but its still big enough to thrive =D
Pictures:

me on the right with my best guy friend, Gabe

edit: Sorry, I just recently found these pictures i <3... just ignore it if i shouldn't have added them...
Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 19 comments