Korrey (cant_forgive) wrote in _model_material,
Korrey
cant_forgive
_model_material

Name:Korrey

Location:Maine for the summer, but am usually in NC where i go to college

What type of music do you listen to?:Everything - Toby Keith, Tim McGraw, Nickelback, Three Doors Down, Petey Pablo

Favorite movie?:Love & Basketball, Ruby, and 101 Dalamations. (not the animated ones)

Favorite food?:
Italian

What do you do in your spare time?:
Hang out with my friends, family, boyfriend, go running, and mostly just shopping.

How do you feel about drugs?:
Stupid. I don't do it. And there is not much I can say to stop it, even though it's getting terrible. But, for the people that aren't for it, you can't do anything about it, it's going to continue.

What about drinking?:
I ain't going to lie, just to make me look all goody goody and make my mom and daddy happy. I do drink. I drink occasionally, I don't drink to get drunk and be stupid, I just drink to enjoy the moment. When I was younger, I thought I would grow up never drinking, because my daddy is an alcoholic and I didn't want to put anyone thru what I got put thru with him. But I changed that I guess. So, I don't have a problem with drinking, just a)don't drink and drive and b)clean up your own puke.

And suicide?:
I don't agree with it. I've lost a friend to suicide, he was everything. A star in the town he lived in, had so much going for him, he was definitely going to go pro for football. It was totally unexpected, nuts. I don't get it, it's not the answer. You can always get better. Everything is okay in the end, and if you are not okay, then it's not the end.

Why should we accept you?:
I've been told I am model material, I actually used to model (ages 3-14) but it got so bad that girls wanted to kill me my freshman year in high school.

Pictures:
Only two right now because my friend uploads them to her server, and I use them off her, 'cause I don't get the whole server thing.

(The N necklace is because of my sisters death. She died when i was 17 years old, and it was a necklace she always wore. I have been wearing that exact necklace since the last day that she died.)
Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 6 comments