♥Cait♥ (lil_dq21) wrote in _model_material,
♥Cait♥
lil_dq21
_model_material

• Mood:
  • Music:
Name: Caitlin
What type of music do you listen to?: Mostly country...lol It's really not bad, guys! But I do listen to hip hop and r&b. Right now I'm really into Caedmon's Call...anyone heard of them?
Favorite movie?: Pretty Woman...or Dirty Dancing.
Favorite food?: I love Mexican!
What do you do in your spare time?: Hang out with friends, go online, play softball, go to the beach when it's warm.
How do you feel about drugs?: Hate em. I don't realy understand why people feel the need to do them. I have friends who do and I still love them. hey know not to do them around me though.
What about drinking?: I think drinking is ok. I do it. I just don't really get the whole getting drunk thing. You feel terrible afterwards, nothing good happens while you're drunk, you do stupid shit...what's the point? But it is funny to watch some drunk people...
And suicide?: It's a cop-out, the easy way. It's terrible when someone commits suicide, but it's even worse for hte people around them.
Is the glass half empty or half full?: Who's really going to say half-empty?
How do you feel about the war in Iraq?: I don't like to follow it just because it's so depressing. But, at this point, I think it's unnecessary.
Why should we accept you?: lol Is there really a good answer for that? I can say, "I don't know" and be a loser or "Cuz I'm hott, duh!" and be a bitch. So, I'll go with...you don't have to, I'm just doin this for fun, but it's all your opinion. :-)
Pictures:

Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 16 comments