Joysunn (joysunn) wrote in _model_material,
Joysunn
joysunn
_model_material

• Mood:

*New*

Name: Heather

What type of music do you listen to?: I listen to a lot of different kinds of music. Anything from Macy Gray to Shaggy to Cake to Christina Aguilera to Gospel to....the list goes on....

Favorite movie?: I don't have ONE favorite. I like a lot of different ones. But a few are Mona Lisa Smile, Matrix, The Lion King, The Green Mile

Favorite food?: I'd have to say Italian or Mexican food.

What do you do in your spare time?: I spend time with my boyfriend, family, get online, watch movies, when I'm feeling good (I have fibromyalgia and arthritis) and it's not hot or humid here...lol...I like to hike.

How do you feel about drugs?: Personally, I've never done drugs. (Except what's been prescribed.) I think they can really screw up someone's life. I've seen it first hand in family members' lives.

What about drinking?: Moderation is the key. I'll have a drink maybe once every two or three months. I think if someone has a problem, then of course they shouldn't. But...if you can handle it and don't overindulge and can be a responsible adult, then it's cool.

And suicide?: I've battled depression for years and even thought about suicide. I would never ever do anything, though, because I'm too much of a wuss. lol I haven't been bad for about 4 years now, either. I'm very happy now. Some people think that people who take their lives are just selfish and are taking the easy way out, but there's so much more to the story than that. It's just like giving up in a way. It's like there's no way out and you just don't know what to do. . . if that makes sense. I think it's wrong/bad, but it does unfortunately happen. :(

Why should we accept you?: I'm a cool person and I'm open-minded and accepting of people.

Pictures:

This is my boyfriend and I a couple weeks ago. We had a friend over and bbq'd and for some reason I wanted a cigar. (My first one.)

Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 3 comments