October 26th, 2004

Application

Name: Laura
What type of music do you listen to?: Coldplay, Radiohead, Iron Madien, Ben Kweller, Pink Floyd, The Beatles... i like a lot of different types of music
Favorite movie(s)?: Crazy/Beautiful and Old School
Favorite food?: ice cream
What do you do in your spare time?: cheerleading, volleyball, hang out at the mall, watch sex and the city with freinds, and a lot of other things
How do you feel about drugs?: i've done them a couple of times, i dont make a habit of it and i dont like admiting that i do them. addiction scares me, i would hate it if i ever became addicted.
What about drinking?: drinking can be fun, though i have trouble limiting myself so i always end up getting sick and thats not fun.
And suicide?: suicide is selfish. my sister tried to commit suicide and it absolutely destoryed me. she didnt realize how much she was hurting everyone around her. my biggest fear is that ill become depressed and try to commit suicide.
Is the glass half empty or half full?: half full
How do you feel about the war in Iraq?: im not for it, though i also dont know very much about it
Why should we accept you?: because im fairly interesing and im fun
Pictures:

Read more...Collapse )
im sorry the pictures are so BIG. im really not good with computers and i cant figure out how to make them smaller. if any one has some advice that would be wonderful!
  • Current Music
    Mr. Tambourine Man- Bob Dylan

stamped..

I know I haven't been updating/commenting or posting any pictures. Things in my life right now are SUPER hectic and crazy and bad. Well some of it bad. I just found out about 2 weeks ago in June I'mmoving out to the west coast (I got accepted into the University of Edmonton) so I'm leaving at the end of June after school gets out. At first I wasn't going to say yes I was going to go to Memorial University here where I live because I didn't want to move again, (I got accepted there as well) but then yet it was my mom's last wish for me to go to Edmonton, that's where she went and all her family went, and my whole life all she wanted for me was to go there. Since neither of my parents are alive any longer, I've been thinking about it and I think it is the absolute right thing to do. Any opinions on that?

As for my friend in the accident, I don't know if you guys believe in miracles or what you believe in or don't, but something miraculous did happen. Afetr they took her off life support theywere telling me she wouldn't survive, and yet shes still alive, and doing amazing. Her nirthday is monday and they're saying soon after that, she'll be able to go home. I'm soooo excited =D

As for now, I'm still on a bit of an LJ break. I'll be back soon. If you want, add me on LJ or MSN/AIM if you guys have it.

hockeyfan0813 or xstarfire34x on AIM

fluffy_0813@hotmail.com on msn.

I'm out. Bye <3

Sorry again :( I miss you guys.