No account? Create an account
Are you Model material? -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
Model Material

[ website | . ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

[26 Sep 2004|02:16pm]
Name: Beth
What type of music do you listen to?: mostly hip hop and r&b but i listen to alot different stuff
Favorite movie(s)?: two weeks notice. finding nemo <3. and the fast and the furious
Favorite food?: chinese food. (black beans and rice to be exact)
What do you do in your spare time?: I'm an avid swimmer and i like to hang out with my friends.
How do you feel about drugs?: I'm not against people who do them but personally I'm not a fan.
What about drinking?: every once and a while its alright. But im not a big drinker
And suicide?: i think that anyone in that much pain needs help and its really sad if they feel that they have to end their life. I personally would never do something like that but i cant speak about something i dont know about first hand.
Is the glass half empty or half full?: half full
How do you feel about the war in Iraq?: personally i like george bush and i think he did the right thing. something needed to be done about what happened on 9/11 and i feel that bush made the right choice because they were harboring terrorists in iraq and they had weapons of mass destruction over there. we took the next step in the war on terror.
Why should we accept you?: because i want you to?
Pictures:am i model material?Collapse )
13 comments|post comment

navigation
[ viewing | September 26th, 2004 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]