moose goose (moose_goose) wrote in _massagetherapy,
moose goose
moose_goose
_massagetherapy

Does anyone have the Esalen Massage dvd?
I'm thinking about ordering it. Has anyone trained at thier institute in California? Gotten a massage there? Gotten an "Esalen" massage in general?

Thanks for your input :)

edit: Alright, it's settled, I'm ordering the dvd now!
Thanks to all who replied :)
Tags: esalen
Subscribe

• Being more than our pain and stress

I gave a great massage this evening to a friend in need. I'll call him Ben. Ben's been trying to get disability coverage for about a year, and is…

• An introduction - and thoughts on Licensing Laws

Hey all! I just joined this group a few days ago, and I'm enjoying reading peoples' posts. I don' t know if you do introductions, but I thought I'd…

• Free Thai massage workbook

I put this out recently and wanted to share it here. The workbook gives you high quality photos and text to start using Thai massage in your…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 12 comments

• Being more than our pain and stress

I gave a great massage this evening to a friend in need. I'll call him Ben. Ben's been trying to get disability coverage for about a year, and is…

• An introduction - and thoughts on Licensing Laws

Hey all! I just joined this group a few days ago, and I'm enjoying reading peoples' posts. I don' t know if you do introductions, but I thought I'd…

• Free Thai massage workbook

I put this out recently and wanted to share it here. The workbook gives you high quality photos and text to start using Thai massage in your…