Katherine (wondervoll) wrote in _massagetherapy,
Katherine
wondervoll
_massagetherapy

In the Mail CEUs

I apolgize if this is a silly question, but I've tried multiple searches and could not find an answer to my question...

I need a few more CEUs to renew my license (currently in North Carolina) by November 1st of this year. I was pregnant and had my daughter in May, so during that time was not able to take anything. Now that I've had her, I just can't find the time to go to any of the classes offered in time to meet my state's renewal deadline. I saw online that I can receive CEU classes in the mail, but was wondering if this would count towards the allowed 12 online credit hours or not? Thanks! :-)
Subscribe

• Free Thai massage workbook

I put this out recently and wanted to share it here. The workbook gives you high quality photos and text to start using Thai massage in your…

• Committing to Massage Therapy

Greetings and Salutations, I have a question for you all, though there was also a similar question posted here not too long ago. I wanted to know,…

• (no subject)

Just curious if anyone else has experienced a recent drop in tips? I used to make a killing off tips at this lodge I work at in upstate NY, but the…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments