synn1977 (synn1977) wrote in _massagetherapy,
synn1977
synn1977
_massagetherapy

NCBTMB Certification

After being out of school since March 28th (April 4th if you count the review class we are required to attend) I finally received my letter from the NCBTMB yesterday to schedule my exam.

I scheduled my exam for Wednesday, May 9th at 11:00am.  I am so excited to take the test.  I have been taking a practice exam every day that I can (I have shoddy, at best, internet service), and have been kicking butt on that.  I took the 170 question practice exam, knowing that the exam is only 160 question and the most recent score I have gotten is 152 out of 170, which was an 89.41%  I was sooped, because if I can get 152 out of 160, I will definitely pass.

I know full well I am going to pass anyway, but that is just because I feel well prepared thanks to the wonderful instructors at my school.

But....does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should brush up on a bit more for Wednesday?

Any helpful tips will be greatly appreciated.

Have a great day everyone!
Tags: ncbtmb
Subscribe

• exams

hi all! i'm about to finish a 500-hour program at the lauterstein-conway school of massage in austin, texas. the state recently changed the laws…

• Arizona licensure/laws

Can anyone point me in the direction of the licensing laws in Arizona, or if anyone is familiar with them here? Just wondering if I would need to…

• I'm Certifiable

Well, I took my NCBTMB Exam today. My appointment was at 11am, but as suggested arrived 30 minutes early. I arrived at 10:30 as instructed, upon…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments