Jeala Triumph (spincrescent) wrote in _martial_arts,
Jeala Triumph
spincrescent
_martial_arts

• Mood:

Hello!

So, I'm not new here, but I had a change of name, and I thought I'd give a little update with it as well.

1. What is your name/age/location?
My name is Holli, I'm 24 and I'm from Wisconsin, USA.

2. What forms do you do? Why did you choose that form or forms?
Currently, I'm studying Tae Kwon Do. It's the only martial art available in the area, but I'd choose it if others were available. From the moment I set foot in the school, I've been in love with it.

3. Do you have a signature move?
I've. . . lost mine. I took a 9-month break and I really don't have one anymore. I've only recently started to get back into Tae Kwon Do.

4. What Dojo?
I go to Derrico's Black Belt School.

5. Have any Belts? Do you compete?
I'm a high-red belt. I used to go to tournaments all the time, but even after I get back into the swing of things, I don't think competing will be on my list of things I'd like to do anymore. That could change!

6. Scale of 1-10 how passionate are you about fighting and why? Is it your life? Is it your path? Why are you here?
Currently. . . 6. I hate to say it, but since my break, I feel really disconnected. Before I left, TKD was a huge part of my life, and I miss that. I want to get back into it like I was. I'm here because I'd still love to have communication with others who love martial arts as well.

7. Looking For a Fight?
Not at the moment.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments