gone
casting_stones
_marriedlife_

• Mood:
  • Music:

Cyber Connection

So here's 2 questions for all of you:
How many of you met your spouse online?
And how exactly did you come into contact?

btw I met mine online. He was searching through the site I had a journal on called Open Diary and left me a note. I could tell just by the way he worded things he was about my age and male. We noted each other back and forth for a week straight before I decided he wasn't some whack-job and left him my MSN name. We started talking back in January of 2002 and haven't stopped since ^_^.
Tags: how we met
Subscribe

• Wedding Story and Pictures

I thought I'd share my wedding pictures and the story with you guys. I've put it behind a cut because it's fairly long. The pictures may be large…

• (no subject)

I lost my wedding ring today. It fell off G-d knows where. We went to every place I was and nothing. I am so upset. I do still have my engagement…

• (no subject)

Howdy! My name is Anita, I am new here. I live in Indiana, Fort Wayne to be exact. I suppose I will start you all off with all the back ground…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 25 comments

• Wedding Story and Pictures

I thought I'd share my wedding pictures and the story with you guys. I've put it behind a cut because it's fairly long. The pictures may be large…

• (no subject)

I lost my wedding ring today. It fell off G-d knows where. We went to every place I was and nothing. I am so upset. I do still have my engagement…

• (no subject)

Howdy! My name is Anita, I am new here. I live in Indiana, Fort Wayne to be exact. I suppose I will start you all off with all the back ground…