July 8th, 2007

relax, happy

Intro!

Your Name: Marisol, but I go by silviar with friends as well
Your Age: 22
Your Husband/Wife's Name: Justin
Wedding Date: 6/21/2007
How Did You Guys Meet?: We met through world of Warcraft, ironically. Which neither of us currently plays.
Kids Ages & Names (If Any): I have a SD now named Aerianna, and she's three.
City/State/Country: St. Louis, Missouri, and in the US
The Best Thing About Being Married? Hmm, difficult - I'd say knowing that I have the best person in the world with to share experiences with for the rest of our lives.
The Worst Thing About Being Married? My MIL.
Anything else you'd like to share:

Collapse )
  • Current Mood
    bouncy bouncy
Tony.me.beach

Hi everyone!

Your Name: Nicole
Your Age: 31
Your Husband/Wife's Name: Tony
Wedding Date: 02/14/04
How Did You Guys Meet?: Online
Kids Ages & Names (If Any): One due in October!
City/State/Country: Northampton, PA
The Best Thing About Being Married? Having someone to share the rest of my life with
The Worst Thing About Being Married? Not sharing enough of it (he works with Nascar and is gone a ton)
Anything else you'd like to share:
I love my husband - but sometimes our own marriage is difficult b/c he is not home a lot.  I've gotten used to this ... is that bad?  We're both VERY excited to have a little one on the way, and the days seem to be, actually, flying by!  I'm here to share, and listen to others talk about their marriages to hopefully gain some different insight.  Hope everyone's doing well!
  • Current Mood
    content content
Mario  perch
  • judygs

I loved my Mother in Law

My husband loves my mother, and my son and daughter in law love me. All our families are close too. My son in law has a great family; we're all family together. The only exception is my daughter in law; she has problems with her family. Her parents almost didn't come to her and my son's wedding. Part of her problem with her family is that they think she is so close to our family. (Go figure.)

All the "I'm having problems with my MIL" posts are depressing me as a mother in law! Certainly there are many of us like or even love their spouse's family?
  • Current Mood
    pensive pensive

Introduction

Your Name: April
Your Age: 26
Your Husband's Name: Jason
Wedding Date: June 24th, 2007
How Did You Guys Meet?: myspace.com believe it or not.
Kids Ages & Names (If Any): none so far, we'll wait a few years. Unless you count our cats, Foster and Fiona.
City/State/Country: on the border of Alabama and Georgia
The Best Thing About Being Married? planning our futures together, plus he's my best friend, I love doing silly things like grocery shopping with him. 
The Worst Thing About Being Married? Nothing major so far.  I adore his family and all my in-laws.  The hardest part for me is helping my Mom adjust.  I'm the first to "leave the nest" and it's hard for her to adjust.
Anything else you'd like to share: Just a few pictures under the cut.
Collapse )

• Current Mood
    cheerful cheerful