February 10th, 2007

lips

Be careful about what you post on here

I made a post the other day and in the post offered my wedding website. Shortly afterwards, my wedding website was flooded with junior high type comments from some immature jealous people in this community. It embarrasses me that adults can behave this way, but it doesn't surprise me as I've seen it happen here. I've logged the IP addresses from the commentors and am in the process of making a list of the people from this community. In the meantime, watch what you post in here- as people can't behave like adults. Shame on you who are so immature that you try to make people as miserable as you. Shame on you!

Site Meter

OLIVER

Your Name:Rachael
Your Age: 19 (20 in a couple days)
Your Husband/Wife's Name: Jeremy (age 21)
Wedding Date: December 30, 2006
How Did You Guys Meet?: We met in July 2001 at a church youth dance. We became good friends over the years and started dating in November of 2004.
Kids Ages & Names (If Any): None yet. We're paying off bills before TTC
City/State/Country: San Jose/CA/USA
The Best Thing About Being Married? I feel like I'm in a whole new mindset--settled, peaceful, calm. I feel so much more relaxed and at peace with myself and my life and I know that Jeremy does, too. It's also nice to have each other around whenever you need something.
The Worst Thing About Being Married? Hrm...there isn't anything really bad, actually. I realized that being retired is gonna suck. Haha. I love it when we're both at work or when he's still at work. LoL.
Anything else you'd like to share: Not really--we just found out that we get Jeremy's parents huge L-shaped leather couch, so that's very exciting. :)
  • Current Mood
    accomplished accomplished
koala

New

I'm not quite married yet (since Kansas did away with common law last year), but we feel it :)

Collapse )
  • Current Music
    Carrie Underwood - Before He Cheats - Winamp *** 10. Carrie Underwood - Before He Cheats