Barbara (applesauce55) wrote in _marriedlife_,
Barbara
applesauce55
_marriedlife_

• Mood:

Quote # 14

"Spend some time alone."

I don't know if this quote is saying spend some time alone together, or spend some time alone to yourself. However, I think it's a given anyway!!

It's great that when we travel the 3 hours to his parents' house they take Landon for a night and say, "Get out of here! Have fun!" We still don't have a babysitter here in town, so it's been nice to hand him over to Grandma and Grandpa. Two of the most trustworthy people.

As far as our own alone time goes. Darren likes to take walks at night. Unfortunately the last time he did that he almost got his ass beat by two guys. Wrong place, wrong time. I get enough alone time when Landon naps I guess. My alone time consists of showering, reading, and the computer. Ha. I need to start writing again.

So! What do you do for alone time?
Tags: thought of the day
Subscribe

• Quote #24

"Never leave a youngster in the car without taking the car keys." How about never leaving them in the car period unless it's for a brief moment in…

• Quote #23

"Get involved in your child's school." I definitely plan on doing this. I think it's very important. My husband and I have discussed many things,…

• Quote #22

"Hold hands at the movies." Okay, so here's a good one for ya. The first movie Darren and I went to see was Along Came Polly. I have what's called…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 13 comments

• Quote #24

"Never leave a youngster in the car without taking the car keys." How about never leaving them in the car period unless it's for a brief moment in…

• Quote #23

"Get involved in your child's school." I definitely plan on doing this. I think it's very important. My husband and I have discussed many things,…

• Quote #22

"Hold hands at the movies." Okay, so here's a good one for ya. The first movie Darren and I went to see was Along Came Polly. I have what's called…