Barbara (applesauce55) wrote in _marriedlife_,
Barbara
applesauce55
_marriedlife_

• Mood:

Quote # 8

"Slow dance."

Heh, as I was typing that my husband honked the horn before he took off for work.
Honk! Honk!
It made me smile. :) Normally I'm in bed sleeping with my 2 month old, but I thought I'd make it a point to be up early so I could whip up some oatmeal for Darren, grab a shower, and eat some breakfast! Anywho...onto the question.

What is your song?

My answer:

"At Last" by Etta James. It was the first song we slow danced to, so it's special. In fact, I was kind of bugged when I saw this song on a CD labeled Wedding Songs. I didn't want people to think we just came up with one. haha! I also like to think of "When You Love Someone" by Bryan Adams as our song because I used to listen to it all the time and bawl my eyes out (we had a long distance relationship). So I think I might want to dance to both of those songs at our wedding ceremony (for friends and family)...whenever that will be. =/

Hey everyone! I really enjoyed those first kiss stories!!! Thank you. ^_^
Tags: thought of the day
Subscribe

• Quote #24

"Never leave a youngster in the car without taking the car keys." How about never leaving them in the car period unless it's for a brief moment in…

• Quote #23

"Get involved in your child's school." I definitely plan on doing this. I think it's very important. My husband and I have discussed many things,…

• Quote #22

"Hold hands at the movies." Okay, so here's a good one for ya. The first movie Darren and I went to see was Along Came Polly. I have what's called…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 33 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →

• Quote #24

"Never leave a youngster in the car without taking the car keys." How about never leaving them in the car period unless it's for a brief moment in…

• Quote #23

"Get involved in your child's school." I definitely plan on doing this. I think it's very important. My husband and I have discussed many things,…

• Quote #22

"Hold hands at the movies." Okay, so here's a good one for ya. The first movie Darren and I went to see was Along Came Polly. I have what's called…