Franziska Dolohov
frenzy_franzy
_marauders_map

Who:  Franzy Cissa and Lucius
Where: Dorm/ common room
When: After Franzy has tea with Lucius
What: Cissa irrates Franzy 

Lily Frenzy says:

Franziska was laid out on her bed in the dorm room working on a potions essay for Slughorn.  She sighed.  She should have had it done earlier but she had found something better to do at the time.

Franarphus Parkinigan says:

Narcissa darted up to the dormitory, in a better mood than lately. She'd found a friendly Ravenclaw boy to finish her Potions essay for her. She went over to Franzy's bed and pulled the curtain part back swiftly. "Having fun?" She asked, perching on the edge of the bed with a smirk.

Lily Frenzy says:

Franzy looked up at Cissa.  "I was till I came back her to work on this stupid essay."  She pouted. 

"Oh, I finished already," she told her with a grin. "Easy, easy essay." Narcissa failed to mention that she wasn't the one doing the actual work.. she'd get around to telling her that part eventually.

Lily Frenzy says:

Franzy raised her eyebrow at the girl.  "you finished?  Before me?  How'd that happen?"  She smirked slightly,  well being as I just started, I suppose its possible. She thought to herself

She gave a shrug, "A little bird helped me." Narcissa glanced down at Franzy's essay with a grin. Poor, poor Franzy would just have to do the essay herself. Well, that didn't really bother Narcissa much. She could always find someone else to pester.

Lily Frenzy says:

"I should find a little bird to help me too."  she pushed the essay away with a frown.  "I'll do it later.  What are you up to?"

Narcissa thought about it. "I was thinking about going and finding someone to bother... I think I spotted Lucius reading in the common room." She was rather bored and her good mood rather made her want to run off and talk to someone. Even if it would get on their nerves.

Lily Frenzy says:

"hmm,  shouldn't we just let him read?  I'm sure there are plenty of other people to pester."  She said trying to sound unconcerned. She didn't really want to bother Lucius.

"Why wouldn't you want to go talk to Lucius?" Narcissa asked, an eyebrow raised. Hadn't Bella said something revolving around Lucius and Franzy... well, this seemed as good a time as any to question the girl without seeming too... jealous.

Lily Frenzy says:

Franzy tried to think of a good answer other than 'I was just with him'  "Its not that I don't want to talk to him, I just think he might not want to be disturbed."

"Perhaps you've gotten sick of him, considering how much time you've spent around him..." Narcissa asked, with a raised eyebrow. Okay, she wasn't being very subtle.. but, come on, did EVERY female in her life need to act upon the urges they got from Lucius? He was her bloody freaking betrothed.

Lily Frenzy says:

Franzy raised a brow at her. "Actually, I haven't."  She sat up on the bed.  "Want to go talk to him?  Fine lets go."

Narcissa shrugged, "Alright, sure." Okay, perhaps Bella had been wrong... or perhaps the girl was simply lying. Whatever the case, she descended the stairs into the common room and glanced over at the couch. Yes, Lucius was there. Sitting down next to the boy - clearly leaving no room for Franzy - she offered a hello.

Lily Frenzy says:

Franzy almost glared at the girl but didn't.   She just stood there and looked at the two, arms folded across her chest.

Paddy says:

Lucius was only slightly surprised when he found Narcissa sitting next to him. He should have seen this coming. Closing the book he was reading, he really was never going to finish it, he turned to Cissa with a smile "Hello." *he looked between the two girls curiously.

Narcissa grinned, "How's your book?" She asked him quickly, her good mood was probably a bit obvious. And perhaps her attitude towards Franzy talking to Lucius was obvious. Then again, maybe they were oblivious to it.

Paddy says:

"Never ending, so it seems." He just waited until she got to her point, as he already could guess at what it was.

Lily Frenzy says:

Franzy scowled from behind her.   What was her problem?   She sighed loudly as she sat on the other side of Narcissa. **

She shrugged, "I'm sure you'll eventually be able to finish it." After all, it wasn't as if she interrupted him EVERY 15 minutes. Just once or twice a day, sometimes. A grin appeared on her face. "Having fun with the egg project?"

Paddy says:

"Not any more than the rest of the miserable groups assembled together. Is there something you needed to ask me?" He asked bluntly.

Lily Frenzy says:

Franzy smirked slightly.  Knew he didn't want to be bothered.  

"Not in particular, no," she said with a shrug. "Just felt like talking to you." It wasn't as if Narcissa truly intended to ask him if he and her friend were shagging. No, rather, snogging.. Franzy wasn't exactly the type to climb into bed just yet, was she?

Paddy says:

"Of course." Lucius smiled, a bit forcibly, but pulled it off well. "Have you two had an argument? You seem upset." He had more than one way of getting to things.

Lily Frenzy says:

Franzy chuckled slightly.  "No arguments..."  Someone is just Jealous.  "Everything is just peachy."  She smiled at him.

"Haven't been arguing about anything," Narcissa said sweetly. "We're doing just great." She wondered about that... she was usually a very good actor. Oh well, some of her anxiety must have appeared on her face.

Paddy says:

"Brilliant." Lucius turned to face the two girls better. Something still must be up if the two of them had come to him like this. Oh well, he'd find out in time.

Lily Frenzy says:

"Well,  If there is anything else Cissy, we should let Lucius read his book."  Franzy said smiling at her friend.  "We wouldn't want to disturb him over nothing, would we?"

Lily Frenzy says:

Isn't*

"I find disturbing him fun," Narcissa said with a raised eyebrow. "It's not as if he generally gets very mad about it." Franzy seemed in a hurry to, what, leave her precious new friend alone? Oh, but why would she want to do that?

Lily Frenzy says:

"I'm sure you do"  she muttered under her breath before continuing in her sweet voice.  "But it’s awfully -rude- to disturb someone while they're reading."   He had complained about not being able to finish his book all she wanted to do is let him finish it. 

Narcissa shrugged, "Lucius, are you going to send us away?" She asked, raising her eyebrow a bit.

Paddy says:

Lucius looked between the two girls, contemplating for a moment. "Hm, I guess it depends. Have something interesting to discuss?" Or are you just wasting time...

Lily Frenzy says:

Franzy sent him an apologetic look.  At least she tried.  He ought to just send them away.  This was really uncomfortable with Cissa avoiding what she really wanted to talk about.

Narcissa paused for a moment, then shook her head. "Nope, I suppose not. I guess we'll just leave you alone then." Deciding the best way to show her annoyance without actually having to voice it... she did something she could quite definitely get away with considering she WAS literally betrothed to the man. Promptly, she leaned over and kissed his mouth quickly before standing up. "Let's go find something more entertaining," she told Franzy with a shrug.

Lily Frenzy says:

This time Franzy did glare at the girl but quickly hid it when she turned to face her.  She didn't stand up right away she just stared at the girl. 

Paddy says:

Lucius had not been smart enough to see the kiss coming, but right after he knew his guess had been right. Though of course it only made sense, since the two were supposedly close friends. Then again, he liked to meddle with danger. He smiled. "See you later, then." He looked to Franzy with an apologetic shrug of a shoulder.

Her glance turned towards Franzy with a raised eyebrow. "Are we going to go find something to do or shall we stay here longer?" Actually, she wouldn't mind staying as it would give her more time to mess with her friend through Lucius.. which she actually found quite entertaining.

Lily Frenzy says:

Franzy pursed her lips and stood.  "Yes.  Lets go find something to do."  She said shortly.  She couldn't exactly yell at her for kissing him but that didn't mean she couldn't be upset about it.

She paused, a grin appearing on her lips. "Or, well, you could go find something else to do and I could stick around here..." Narcissa really quite liked this day. It was very... entertaining. "I'm sure I could find... something... to entertain myself with."

Paddy says:

Lucius raised an eyebrow at this. Narcissa was certainly acting strange.

Lily Frenzy says:

Franzy frowned.  "I thought -we- were going to do something -together-.  You're not going to let a guy get in the way of our girl time are you?"  She'd have to apologize for that comment later but at the moment she just wanted to get away.

Paddy says:

"I wouldn't want to get in between your...'girl time.'" Lucius spoke up. He truly did not want to get in-between the two girls any more than he already seemed to be.

Narcissa smirked, "I wasn't necessarily going to stick around for Lucius... however, the common room does seem quite... deserted... and I do have a book I've been meaning to get around to reading." The girl shrugged a bit, glancing over at Franzy. "I suppose I'll just have to do that later."

Lily Frenzy says:

"Right."  Franzy scowled a bit. "Do you want to do something or not?" she asked rather annoyed.  "Because if you’re just going to toy with me, I have an essay I need to do."

Grinning, she nodded. "Let's go," she said quietly before heading out of the common room and into the long and quite deserted halls. She waited a moment for Franzy to catch up to her.

Lily Frenzy says:

Franzy looked behind her at Lucius quickly before she left and caught up with Cissa in the hall.

Narcissa started down the hallway, glancing over at Franzy and shrugging. "What shall we do now?" She really didn't have much of an idea at the moment... perhaps they could find a Gryffindor to hex, or a Hufflepuff to tease, or perhaps even a Slytherin to talk with.

Lily Frenzy says:

"Let's find someone to hex."  She said without thinking.  She had some pent up anger and she needed to take it out on someone other than her friend.

Subscribe

• Starting Fresh!

Starting over.…

• Open to Jamesssss

Lily was sitting on the couch in the heads common room pouting only slightly. She did have cookies after all, but she had expected James to actually…

• (no subject)

Open To: Sirius, anyone else that wants to waylay us. Where: Common room. James raced down the stairs from the dormitory. "Right then. Time to…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments