Franziska Dolohov (frenzy_franzy) wrote in _marauders_map,
Franziska Dolohov
frenzy_franzy
_marauders_map

Who:  Lucius and Franzy
Where: Common room then some random room in the castle
What: Talking and flirting... what else

Lily Frenzy says:

Franziska was stretched out on the couch furthest from the fireplace taking a nap.  She didn't have to worry about anyone wanting to sit there because most crowded around the fire this time of year. 

Paddy says:

*Lucius Malfoy strolled into the common room from downstairs and grinned to himself when he noticed Franzy stretched out on a couch. He walked over and stood next to the couch, looking down at her. Perhaps she'd wake up*

Lily Frenzy says:

Franzy could feel someone staring at her.  She scowled slightly.  She hated it when people stared at her while she was sleeping.  It was annoying.  She rolled from her back to her side facing away from whoever was looking at her.   Probably some first year. 

Paddy says:

*Lucius chuckled softly and, now that there was more room, sat down on the couch and looked at Franzy, leaning his arm on the back of the couch for support*

Lily Frenzy says:

Franzy leaned up on one arm and turned her head to tell off whoever disturbed her sleep, but stopped when she saw who it was.  "Persistent aren’t you?  Most would of walked away."

Paddy says:

I know how to be patient. *He smirked* Sleep well?

Lily Frenzy says:

"mmm"   Franzy stretched  "So you would of just sat there if I hadn't of woken up?" she laughed slightly.  "I had a lovely nap."

Paddy says:

I might have decided to wake you up. Or if you really were in a true deep sleep, I probably would have left. But only then. *he laughed* That's always good.

Lily Frenzy says:

Franzy move her legs so he would have more room to sit.  "So what are your plans for the afternoon?"

Paddy says:

*Lucius took the extra room gladly and sat back on the couch* That is exactly why I've paid you a visit. *he smiled* I was wondering the same.

Lily Frenzy says:

"Well, I planned to do homework, but those plans can easily be changed if you have a better one."  She smiled at him.  "I'm guessing you do?"

Paddy says:

Homework? We can have more fun than that. *Lucius grinned* Of course I do. Are you still up for some of that tea you loved so much?

Lily Frenzy says:

Franzy sat up. "Ah, tea.  I couldn't pass up an offer like that." She ran her hand through her hair and scowled.  "You can tell I've been sleeping.  my hair's all messed up."  She conjured up a hairbrush and ran it through her hair quickly before it disappeared.  She could barely conjure it let alone keep it for long, but she wasn't leaving the common room with messy hair.

Paddy says:

*Lucius shook his head with a laugh as he stood up. Girls and their hair. He offered her his hand once she had finished brushing, to help her off the couch. He was a gentleman of course*

Lily Frenzy says:

Franzy scowled slightly as he laughed at her.  Like he didn't spend the same amount of time on his hair.  She took his hand and let him help her up.  "So where to?  Or is it a surprise?"

Paddy says:

Hm, why don't we keep it a surprise? *he led her out of the common room and started through the dungeons*

Lily Frenzy says:

Franzy followed him out of the common room.  "Surprise, eh?  I like surprises."  She smiled.

Paddy says:

Very good. *Lucius led her through the dungeons and behind a portrait to a small, yet cozy room just off of the kitchens. He had prepared ahead of time a little and tea and cake was already set out on a table*

Lily Frenzy says:

"Oh! Cake too?"  Franzy smiled.  "This is a lovely little room."  She took a look around. She had never seen this room before.

Paddy says:

It's just off the kitchens. They are right through this wall. *he pointed with a smile* You did ask what I could teach you, correct? Well, you've just learned something new. *he grinned and pulled out a chair for her to sit in when she was ready*

Lily Frenzy says:

Franzy smiled and took a seat.  Such a gentleman.  She could get used to this kind of treatment. "Tea and cake too,  I fell as though I'm getting the better end of this deal."

Paddy says:

*After she was seated, Lucius sat down himself across from her* Well I thought just tea could get a little boring. *he called for a house elf who arrived a few minutes later with a tea pot full of hot tea*

Lily Frenzy says:

"Ah yes."  She took a piece of cake and placed it in front of her as the house elf filled her tea.  "Is the cake as good as the tea?"

Paddy says:

I believe it is. *he added milk and sugar to his tea and took a piece of cake for himself* Go ahead and try it.

Lily Frenzy says:

She tried a piece of the cake. "Delicious."  She liked her lips.  "Best I've ever had.  You sure know how to treat a lady."

Paddy says:

*Lucius smiled* I am glad to hear it. I do try my best. The cake is one of my favorites, I must say. *he took a sip of his tea. Perfect. Both the tea and the way Franzy was responding*

Lily Frenzy says:

She smiled at him.  "So, what else are you planning?"  She could see something in his eyes.  She couldn't tell what it was but she could see it there.

Paddy says:

Mm, we'll leave that for later, won't we? *he grinned and took another sip of tea. Of course he had plans for later...she was, after all, his latest sought after female.* For now, let's eat, drink...and of course be merry.

Lily Frenzy says:

Franzy raised her eyebrow at him.  "Full of surprises today aren’t we."  She sipped her tea trying to read him.  "When are you going to teach me some more advanced hexes and curses, no offense but I'm getting slightly bored with the simple ones."

Paddy says:

I am -always- full of surprise, Franzy. *he grinned* Perhaps we'll have a chance today. I'll have to think of what to teach you next, since you seem so ambitious.

Lily Frenzy says:

Franzy smiled and blushed slightly.  Even though she thought highly of herself, she still seemed to blush when people complemented her.  She hated herself for it.  She ate her cake in silence trying to think of things she wanted to ask him and how she'd go about asking.

Paddy says:

*Lucius watched her as he leaned back in his chair to enjoy his tea. He could see she was trying to think of what to say to him and he wondered curiously what she would come up with. In the meantime he decided to think of what hexes he might teach her next. Perhaps a more advanced one this time. She seemed capable of it.*

Lily Frenzy says:

Franzy finished her tea and put her cup down on the table.  She looked at Lucius. "Thank you for the tea.  It was lovely."   She thought some more.  She had a strong feeling that Lucius more than just dabbled in the Dark Arts as a hobby.  But what if she was wrong.  She had no idea of how to bring it up without risking the chance of being wrong.

Paddy says:

You are quite welcome. *Lucius finished his own tea shortly afterward and smiled* You are thinking of something...

Lily Frenzy says:

"Yes."  She said simply.  She couldn't think of anyway to bring it up. 

Paddy says:

Well, ask. I promise I won't get upset. *he nodded at her* Go on.

Lily Frenzy says:

"Well."  She bit her lip slightly.  "I was wondering..."  She pouted slightly.  She hated being put on the spot.  "If you worked for him.   I know a lot of the seventh year Slytherins do and I just wanted to know if you were one of them."  She started to ramble a bit.

Paddy says:

*Lucius had had a feeling that was what she wanted to know* Do you believe in what he is doing? *he asked first before he disclosed any information to her*

Lily Frenzy says:

"Mmhmm"  she nodded slightly.  "My cousin talks to my dad about it whenever he comes over."  She scoffed slightly.  "Of course they never talk about it in detail.  I suspect they know I listen in."

Paddy says:

In that case...*Lucius held out his arm and pulled up his sleeve, revealing the dark mark on his arm* I am a follower.

Lily Frenzy says:

Franzy leaned forward and inspected the mark on his arm.  "Antonin wouldn’t show me his."  She grinned.  "I like it."

Paddy says:

He wouldn't? *He vaguely knew of her cousin, the name sounded familiar anyhow.* What a shame.

Lily Frenzy says:

"Yea. It is.  So how long have you been following him then?"

Paddy says:

Two years, I believe. Perhaps a little longer. *Lucius rolled down his sleeve again and sat back comfortably* It's a very gratifying situation.

Lily Frenzy says:

Her eyes lit up slightly.  "So you joined in fifth year?"  She smiled.  "Gratifying, hmm?"

Paddy says:

Yes, fifth year. I was one of the younger ones then. Now He has been accepting younger followers, but at that time his numbers weren't as strong as they are now.

Lily Frenzy says:

"Sounds interesting.  Bet you learned a lot from them."

Paddy says:

Indeed, I have. *Lucius nodded* the dark arts are a constantly changing subject. And constantly intriguing.

Subscribe

• Starting Fresh!

Starting over.…

• Open to Jamesssss

Lily was sitting on the couch in the heads common room pouting only slightly. She did have cookies after all, but she had expected James to actually…

• (no subject)

Open To: Sirius, anyone else that wants to waylay us. Where: Common room. James raced down the stairs from the dormitory. "Right then. Time to…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments