James Potter (messer_prongs) wrote in _marauders_map,
James Potter
messer_prongs
_marauders_map

• Mood:

Lily and James...true love's kiss...

Who: Lily and James
Where: Gryffindor Common Room...then The Heads Room (that room for meetings)
When: Three Days after they got back together.
What: James distracting Lily and finally getting over that kissing issue. (sweet fluff! I love it!)

Lily says:
Lily was sitting in the common room working on a essay she had due for charms. Books laid open all around her as she scribbled away on a piece of parchment. She was so focused that not even the first years playing exploding snap bothered her.

James. says:
James entered the common room after having found his own charms book. He knew that Lily was still working on her essay. Yet, the two of them hadn't talked much in a week. Why do an essay? He walked over and sat besides her, he leaned in but pulled back still not sure about kissing. Instead smiled warmly and greeted her "Hullo, Lily," he slunk down into a chair next to her.

Lily says:
"Hey, love” She smiled softy yet didn't look up from her paper. She grabbed the book on her left and flipped a few pages, read some then wrote some more. "How are you?"

James. says:
James leaned close "I'm doing alright. Missing you," he told her "how about you?" He reached up and brushed some hair out of her face. It was good to be with her again.

Lily says:
Lily looked up James and grinned. "I'm better now." She gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Now, I love you. But I really need to get this done." She knew it wouldn't work and that he wouldn't leave, even though she was kind of counting on it. She needed a break, but she had to at least act the part of studious head girl.

James. says:
James smiled when she kissed his cheek. Here he was feeling hesitant about any kissing and Lily kissed him. Maybe it would be ok again. "I love you, too" James leaned in more, scooting his chair along and resting his chin on her shoulder. He leaned in and kisses what part of her neck was showing. He hadn't laid his lips on her in so long. "I know it needs to get done," he said quietly.

Lily says:
"James!" He had caught her off guard. She looked around. "Not in front of the first years." She giggled slightly, quickly losing focus on her paper.

James. says:
James grinned "Well, what if we moved to that private room? That's just for heads?" He suggested "I could help you finish the essay and stuff," he looked over at some first years who giggled. Two girls really who were envious of Lily cause of the looks they casted to James. "Your right, not in front of them,"

Lily says:
"I have a feeling that if we move to a private room I'll never get this done." She sent a look to the first year girls. She wrote one last line on her essay before rolling it up.

James. says:
"Maybe not, but its worth a try?" He offered his help with the books. "I can help you as I got mine done last week," he told Lily with a smile. He was feeling eager to want to actually try kissing her once more. See if it was different after...well all that.

Lily says:
"What?" Lily looked at him confused. "How'd you finish before me?"

James. says:
"Too much time on my hands? Besides, it was pretty easy to understand what was wanted for the essay. I'll help with whatever you want," he gave her a confident smile "Come on, let me help you,"

Lily says:
Lily pouted slightly as she stood. "I don't like this. You helping me... It feels -odd-."

James. says:
"Unless you want to be pouring over the books all night. I mean, after your done we could actually well, spend some time cuddling?" James added in his charming smile for good measure "what's the harm? Your loving boyfriend wants to help,"

Lily says:
"Hmph." She pouted a bit more. She was the one who helped him. Not the other way around. "Ok. You win. Lead the way"

James. says:
James smiled "You'll win when you get an amazing grade," he helped gather up some of her books along with his own charms book. It was one he bought at the bookstore in Hogsmeade that helped him on many essays. He held the portrait open for Lily as they headed out and towards the hall where the Heads Room was.

Lily says:
Lily linked arms with James. "Are you really going to work on my essay?"

James. says:
James nodded and smiled sincerely at Lily "That I am, love," he found the door to the most private place they could have. The Heads Room, he opened it and held it open for Lily "this room should be better then the common room or library even," he waited for Lily to go in before following in as well. He set the books down on the table and liked that they also had a fireplace going, couches and snacks were always provided for them as well.

Lily says:
Lily sat back on the couch. "I should use this room more often."

James. says:
James went to join her "Yeah, its a good room really," he leaned close to her "I um, actually came her a lot the last week or so," he said looking down to his feet.

Lily says:
Lily frowned. She really didn't want to talk about the week before. She twirled the ring on her hand. It had become a nervous habit for her. "Yea." She said shortly.

James. says:
James took notice to her twirling the ring with her other hand. He reached down with one hand and held them still "But that's all in the past," he said softly and leaned closer to Lily. He licked his lips. He took a deep breath as he closed the gap to softly kiss her lips. No trace of the other person. It was all Lily. A slow smile spread on his face as he pulled back a bit.

Lily says:
Lily smiled a bit and blushed when he kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. "I love you."

James. says:
James wrapped his arms around her waist, getting comfortable once more with Lily. This was supposed to be. This was right. "I love you," James replied back whole heartily as he kissed her again. More deeply this time as he thought ‘So goes getting any work done...’
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments